Wilko, Chokopop, Danny and Tommy's Kit Request Thread.

great arsenal kits for me thanks danny :)

i was wondering could i make a request for some barcelona kits ?

Home kit and design

Google Image Result for http://soccerreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/post/fc-barcelona-2011-2012-nike-home-kit/FC-Barcelona-2011-2012-Nike-Home-Shirt.jpg

Away kit

Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZVlTgEZ2tOo/TdS6JW6tOrI/AAAAAAAABnI/xeUVxK3MSPI/s1600/FC%2BBarcelona%2BAway%2BKit%2B2011-2012%2BBlack%2BQatar%2BFoundation.jpg

Third Kit:

Google Image Result for http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/211/964/990/2012-barcelona-away-messi-david-villa-xavi-shirt+short-c12af.JPG can i have the stripe on this top the same place as were they have it on the kit from the season just finished :) I dont mind who makes it your all great so im not fussed :)

much appriciated :) !!

Can I just second brommers request for the Barcelona kits, I have been searching everywhere! Much appreciated guys, and keep up the stellar work.

can i request?(little bit difficult)
Team Name: Wolfsburg
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Adidas
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB
Sponsor (Optional): Samsung for the first and third kit,for the away kit BetClic
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
Home color and design:Olympique Lyonnais 11/12 Adidas Home Kit | 11/12 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com change the horizontal stripe colour into green and grey
Away color and design:Olympique Marseille 11/12 Adidas Away Kit | 11/12 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com change the colour into Wolfsburg green colour and White
Third color and design (Optional): Chelsea 11/12 Adidas Home Kit | 11/12 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com the colour is grey and white
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc):Bundesliga sleeve patches
Config yes/no:Yes
UID(If config is needed):961
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): Danny

View attachment 175191View attachment 175192View attachment 175190

great arsenal kits for me thanks danny :)

i was wondering could i make a request for some barcelona kits ?

Home kit and design

Google Image Result for http://soccerreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/post/fc-barcelona-2011-2012-nike-home-kit/FC-Barcelona-2011-2012-Nike-Home-Shirt.jpg

Away kit

Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZVlTgEZ2tOo/TdS6JW6tOrI/AAAAAAAABnI/xeUVxK3MSPI/s1600/FC%2BBarcelona%2BAway%2BKit%2B2011-2012%2BBlack%2BQatar%2BFoundation.jpg

Third Kit:

Google Image Result for http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/211/964/990/2012-barcelona-away-messi-david-villa-xavi-shirt+short-c12af.JPG can i have the stripe on this top the same place as were they have it on the kit from the season just finished :) I dont mind who makes it your all great so im not fussed :)

much appriciated :) !!

I'll do this.

nice kits danny have you still got the PSD file for these as all my kits are in SS style, my fault for not making it clear i forgot to put it in my request but these are fantastic matey :)

nice kits danny have you still got the PSD file for these as all my kits are in SS style, my fault for not making it clear i forgot to put it in my request but these are fantastic matey :)

unfortunately not mate, but cheers for the feedback!

would it be okay if i was to re submit the request with a few changes and you can ask chokopop or wilko to do it if you dont want to do it again lol :) il make sure to put the style of the kit next time lol :)

would it be okay if i was to re submit the request with a few changes and you can ask chokopop or wilko to do it if you dont want to do it again lol :) il make sure to put the style of the kit next time lol :)

No, those requests are fine, you have requested loads already.

okay lol maybe i have took it for granted sorry about that mate my apologies to all three of you :)

EDIT : wilko, good luck for your exams too :)

Team Name: Man U
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Le Coq Sportif
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): FB, although if you have it but forgot to mention it Z12 but i'm guessing you don't lol
Sponsor (Optional): Cargiant
Home color and design: Red with tiny bit of black trimmings
Away color and design: White with red and black small detail
Third color and design (Optional): Blue and Black hooped
Aditional info: None
Config yes/no: yes
UID(If config is needed): 680
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): Chokopop

Thankyou :)

Sorry for the delay mate. Got 'em finished now :)

H/A/T

man_u_h.png
man_u_a.png
man_u_t.png

Not my best work. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Team Name: napoli
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): macron
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): ss
Sponsor (Optional) lete
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) none
Home color and design: light blue with dark blue trimming
Away color and design: dark blue with light blue trimming
Third color and design (Optional): red with white trimming
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc) none
UID(If config is needed): 1150
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): any

Team Name: napoli
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): macron
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): ss
Sponsor (Optional) lete
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) none
Home color and design: light blue with dark blue trimming
Away color and design: dark blue with light blue trimming
Third color and design (Optional): red with white trimming
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc) none
UID(If config is needed): 1150
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): any

Will do the kit, can someone else get the config?

Will do the kit, can someone else get the config?

Try and do the ones what need doing down the beggining, the ones have been waiting longer than him...

Can you do these '90's Glasgow Rangers kits?
Wilko or anybody?
And Full-Kits with socks please?
View attachment 174941View attachment 174942View attachment 174939View attachment 174940

Looked at this, really don't think i can do it, sorry mate!

Plus i'll try and do Germanic's or manchunian99's tonight - really not in the mood, exams was hard as ****!

Last edited:
Try and do the ones what need doing down the beggining, the ones have been waiting longer than him...

Looked at this, really don't think i can do it, sorry mate!

Plus i'll try and do Germanic's or manchunian99's tonight - really not in the mood, exams was hard as ****!

You can erase Sid from the "wip" list. Made his kits yesterday.

Sorry for the delay mate. Got 'em finished now :)

H/A/T

man_u_h.png
man_u_a.png
man_u_t.png

Not my best work. Let me know if you want anything changed.

They're great, thanks, especially love the away and home :)