Wilko, Chokopop, Danny and Tommy's Kit Request Thread.

Hi, Can you do a Port Vale Kit?
Home, A classic white shirt with a white round neck collar. made by Reebok with the club crest on the left and the maker on the right! sponsored by Royal Doulton(inc lions head crest)
Away, Bright yellow shirt with large black diagonal strips, same features as the home shirt.
Third, all black kit with the same rules as the home kit with the the sponsor in yellow.

This would really awesome it you could do this kit.
Cheers
Griffgrunt

Hi, Can you do a Port Vale Kit?
Home, A classic white shirt with a white round neck collar. made by Reebok with the club crest on the left and the maker on the right! sponsored by Royal Doulton(inc lions head crest)
Away, Bright yellow shirt with large black diagonal strips, same features as the home shirt.
Third, all black kit with the same rules as the home kit with the the sponsor in yellow.

This would really awesome it you could do this kit.
Cheers
Griffgrunt

Thats fine, but try and use the template next time, although this is close enough :)

hey guys is it okay if i can make a request yet ? :)

P.S chokopop i found the atletico kits on your thread thanks for them they are great :)

Team Name: napoli
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): macron
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): ss
Sponsor (Optional) lete
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) none
Home color and design: light blue with dark blue trimming
Away color and design: dark blue with light blue trimming
Third color and design (Optional): red with white trimming
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc) none
Config yes/no: yes
UID(If config is needed): 1150
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): any

View attachment 175399View attachment 175397View attachment 175398

pencil.png

right i have got a request that i was wondering if its okay for me to place

team name - ATLETICO MADRID ( to be used in my 2012-13 season )

kit manufacturer - Nike
sponsor - etihad quest ( i will place the link below because personally i think it looks well nice :) )
kit style : SS
can i have the home, away and third kit based on the design below please (on the home kit can i also have the traditional atletico madrid home kit stripes too thanks a bunch :)

View attachment 175401

chokopop may recognise this as he made me it for manchester city, i hope you dont mind me putting this design in my request chokopop but i just think it sooo great best manchester city kit i have ever seen :)

home colours - red and white like there usual home kit with the stripe across the top half lilac and half dark purple (the colour of schalkes away kit) can i have the extras in the same colour as the logo below thanks

away colours - lilac top and can i have the stripe across the top half red and half white :) can i have the extras ( nike logo, sponsor , stripe on sleeve) in orange

third colours - can i have the colour of the top violet red and the stripe across the top half orange and half white :) on this kit can i have the extras in lilac please ?

if you can, could you try make the kits as close to the design above as possible please :)

P.S as i am in the champions leauge now could i also have the champions leauge ball on the sleeves too please

preffered kit maker : any because your all top class :) but as chokopop has had a similar request from me before maybe he will be best but i dont mind because your all class ( and he knows i like the way he makes the nike tick :p )

i understand this request will take alot of time as you are all very busy and thats fine :) much appriciated boys keep up the quality work :)

LOGO LINK : http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...28&ty=61&page=11&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:252 << = well sexy :p

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...24&ty=116&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0l] << Lilac :)

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...135&ty=87&page=2&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:32 << violet red :)

Last edited:
Some great kits here lads

just wondering can any of you do retro kits ?

depends which retro kits. i am good, but i'm no kevnaylor.

Hope you dont mind if i request for one , if its too hard just leave it :)

Team Name: Celtic
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Umbro
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): What you like !!
Sponsor (Optional) Umbro home - Ntl away ( see pic )
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2)
Home color and design: View attachment 175515
Away color and design: View attachment 175514
Third color and design (Optional): N/A
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): View attachment 175516
Config yes/no: no
UID(If config is needed):
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop, TommyKae or Any): TommyKae

Thanks Mate :D

i've been meaning to do just that home kit for a while as a part of my 'favorite kits of my youth' collection.
you're in line behind a few others, but i'll get to it soon enough.
first time doing back-to-back rival replicas...

i've been meaning to do just that home kit for a while as a part of my 'favorite kits of my youth' collection.
you're in line behind a few others, but i'll get to it soon enough.
first time doing back-to-back rival replicas...

Thats alright , i'll wait my turn

haha Celtic ones are definitely better :p

Juventus request........

Please please could you fine kit makers produce me some magic and replicate this supposed new bianconeri shirt in the ss-style for my game save....

I would be most grateful......

Team Name: - JUVENTUS

Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): - NIKE

Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): - SS

Sponsor (Optional) - BetClic

Home color and design: - Exactly as my uploaded picture shows please...with the addition of an ITALIAN scudetto shield in the centre chest......

Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc):- None

Config yes/no:- N/A

UID(If config is needed):- N/A

Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop, TommyKae or Any): ANYONE??????

I have uploaded a picture of Italian scudetto as well for centre of chest to denote that I am Serie-A champions please

Please please.....I know you guys are busy.....however I do value your great work......

Well, I'm a little disliked with Chokopop Germany kit since I request to have white BASE and SMALL ammount of black, red, and yellow, and I also forgot to say it must be in order (I also modified this request)

Team Name: Germany
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Adidas
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): SS
Sponsor (Optional):
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2):
Home color and design: White base with black, red, and yellow
Away color and design: Germany's black kit
Third color and design (Optional): Germany's red kit with black stripe
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): What I mean with home kit is that the kit base is white, but with small ammount of black, red, and yellow (don't seperate the black, red, and yellow, if You seperate it, it should be near each other, and it should be in order (black, red, then yellow)
Config yes/no: Yes
UID(If config is needed): 771
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): Any

i didn't have time to draft a config, i'll get to it later on - but here's your kits:

3oS4s.png
MPHvY.png
CzWWB.png

hope you like them

Please please could you fine kit makers produce me some magic and replicate this supposed new bianconeri shirt in the ss-style for my game save....

I would be most grateful......

Team Name: - JUVENTUS

Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): - NIKE

Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): - SS

Sponsor (Optional) - BetClic

Home color and design: - Exactly as my uploaded picture shows please...with the addition of an ITALIAN scudetto shield in the centre chest......

Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc):- None

Config yes/no:- N/A

UID(If config is needed):- N/A

Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop, TommyKae or Any): ANYONE??????

I have uploaded a picture of Italian scudetto as well for centre of chest to denote that I am Serie-A champions please

Please please.....I know you guys are busy.....however I do value your great work......

Didn't take me long, not really impressed with it, im sure the others could have a go if your not pleased :)

JuveH.png

Team Name : Deltras Sidoarjo (Indonesian League)
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Puma like This
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK) : SS
Sponsor (optional) : Esia like This
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc): UCL Badges on Right Sleeve
Home Kit colours and design : Strip Red dominant with White
Away Kit colours and design: Green Strip Green dominant with White
Third Kit: Pink and you decide the design
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): Any

many thank

is this what you wanted?

NBTqu.png
zXlHw.png