Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

Will1981

Reaction score
Many of you will know me from the database's I have created for FM10 and FM11 see below:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/78459-will1981-custom-database-home-page.html

If you would like me to create any FM12 databases please post on here and give as much detail as too what you would like me to create, I will only create database's which will appeal to large group of people, i.e I will not create your local team or you as a player as it will only be downloaded by you.

I look forward to hearing your idea's and creating some new database's for the FM-Base community.

is it possible to recreate your nations challenge db from fm10, but including all fifa and non fifa nations that are in the game?

is it possible to recreate your nations challenge db from fm10, but including all fifa and non fifa nations that are in the game?
no sorry mate FM12 wont allow clubs from different nations to play in another league so there is no way of stopping say England signing Brazilian players etc.

Hey mate,

Not sure if I should be submitting this here or not but i thought i would give it a crack.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a custom database for me.

Basically I want the Glenn Hoddle Academy added to the English system to Level 7 in the Evo-Stik Premier Division. Because they are based in England now. Source: www.glennhoddleacademy.com and Glenn Hoddle Academy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Players for Seniors and Reserves can be found here: Glenn Hoddle Academy Player Profiles
Staff here: The Glenn Hoddle Academy Coaching Team
Manager: Glenn Hoddle
***. Manager: Dave Beasant (GK: 15 Defence: 12)
Coach: Nigel Spackman
Coach: Graham Rix
Scout: George Foster (Potential: 16 Ability: 13

Affiliate with Hyde: (As seen on Glenn Hoddle Academy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
- "Annual Friendly gate takings to Glenn Hoddle Academy"
- "Hyde have first option to buy from Glenn Hoddle Academy...."
- "Glenn Hoddle Academy may send youth players to train at Hyde to gain experience"

Facilities:
The website hasn't been updated to show the new facilities, still has the old facilities in Spain (That look awesome). So I will leave that up to the digression of the creator. Also I think they should have a Youth Academy.

Also dunno if it is possible but could this be done in an already created English League Expansion file making level 7 and 8 playable and could it be possible to set a rule that the Glenn Hoddle Academy can only sign UK Unattached players under the age of 24, after all that is what they are all about right?

i'm not sure whether it would have mass appeal but i'd like to see a database with an overload of games in a season and lots of injuries.

i was thinking of the english league with the top 4 leagues merged into 1 and then teh blue square leagues merged into 1 as teh second tier and possibly lower depending on time constraints with alot of injuries so it's like a mix between the endurance league where you have lots of games in a short space of time and the league where there were lots of injuries so you'd need a big squad to cope with the number of games and to cope with the amount of injuries meaning that you will see quite alot of upsets as top teams are forced to play weakened sides against supposedly weaker opposition who are at full strength.

i'm not sure whether it would have mass appeal but i'd like to see a database with an overload of games in a season and lots of injuries.

i was thinking of the english league with the top 4 leagues merged into 1 and then teh blue square leagues merged into 1 as teh second tier and possibly lower depending on time constraints with alot of injuries so it's like a mix between the endurance league where you have lots of games in a short space of time and the league where there were lots of injuries so you'd need a big squad to cope with the number of games and to cope with the amount of injuries meaning that you will see quite alot of upsets as top teams are forced to play weakened sides against supposedly weaker opposition who are at full strength.

English Endurance League's

English Premier League
- 46 teams play each other twice (90 games) bottom 10 teams releagted.

npower Championship - 46 teams play each other twice (90 games) bottom 10 teams releagted, top 10 teams promoted.

npower League 1 - 46 teams play each other twice (90 games) bottom 10 teams releagted, top 10 teams promoted.

npower League 2 - 46 teams play each other twice (90 games) top 10 teams promoted.

Subs are banned in all leagues.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5994

Last edited:
can you do a sugar daddy database where each team has a wealthy transfer budget and wage budget someone did this for 2011 and i loved it

its called football gone crazy that would be sound

Hi, All im looking for is a scottish league set where the prize money/Tv revenue is better

say 8 million for 1st place dropping a mil for each place until the rest get 1 million a piece, cup prize money increased aswell, 2 mil for league cup and 4 mil for scottish cup. The TV revenue would by 4 million per team per season. And could Rangers finances reflect the problems with the tax man with the chance of going into administration. Thanks in advance i live in hope.

hi will..
i was wondering if you could do a full scottish football remake...like english football...bigger leagues and turn juniour teams to profesional and bring back the reserve leagues.....and have just a national cup and a national super cup just like in spain...thanks mate and any more info needed can u PM me my friend..i am not sure if it was you that made the database for FM11..if it was you it would be perfect if you just made that one again...thanks mate

Hey mate,

Not sure if I should be submitting this here or not but i thought i would give it a crack.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a custom database for me.

Basically I want the Glenn Hoddle Academy added to the English system to Level 7 in the Evo-Stik Premier Division. Because they are based in England now. Source: www.glennhoddleacademy.com and Glenn Hoddle Academy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Players for Seniors and Reserves can be found here: Glenn Hoddle Academy Player Profiles
Staff here: The Glenn Hoddle Academy Coaching Team
Manager: Glenn Hoddle
***. Manager: Dave Beasant (GK: 15 Defence: 12)
Coach: Nigel Spackman
Coach: Graham Rix
Scout: George Foster (Potential: 16 Ability: 13

Affiliate with Hyde: (As seen on Glenn Hoddle Academy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
- "Annual Friendly gate takings to Glenn Hoddle Academy"
- "Hyde have first option to buy from Glenn Hoddle Academy...."
- "Glenn Hoddle Academy may send youth players to train at Hyde to gain experience"

Facilities:
The website hasn't been updated to show the new facilities, still has the old facilities in Spain (That look awesome). So I will leave that up to the digression of the creator. Also I think they should have a Youth Academy.

Also dunno if it is possible but could this be done in an already created English League Expansion file making level 7 and 8 playable and could it be possible to set a rule that the Glenn Hoddle Academy can only sign UK Unattached players under the age of 24, after all that is what they are all about right?
I have added all the staff and players to the club and put them in the Blue Square South but the game wont allow you to manage them (i think it is hard-coded). Anyway here is a link if somebody else wants to see if there is a way around this.

any joy with the football gone crazy

Hi, I'm not sure if i should post this here and there's probabbly a file with what i want already, but i can´t find it. I'm talking about fixing the portuguese league (Liga Zon Sagres). I know that the names of the teams are wrong, and maybe the players names are too.
Thanks

Hi, I'm not sure if i should post this here and there's probabbly a file with what i want already, but i can´t find it. I'm talking about fixing the portuguese league (Liga Zon Sagres). I know that the names of the teams are wrong, and maybe the players names are too.
Thanks
no sorry mate I havn't got enough knowledge of the portuguese leagues to do it justice.

Hi, All im looking for is a scottish league set where the prize money/Tv revenue is better

say 8 million for 1st place dropping a mil for each place until the rest get 1 million a piece, cup prize money increased aswell, 2 mil for league cup and 4 mil for scottish cup. The TV revenue would by 4 million per team per season. And could Rangers finances reflect the problems with the tax man with the chance of going into administration. Thanks in advance i live in hope.

hi will..
i was wondering if you could do a full scottish football remake...like english football...bigger leagues and turn juniour teams to profesional and bring back the reserve leagues.....and have just a national cup and a national super cup just like in spain...thanks mate and any more info needed can u PM me my friend..i am not sure if it was you that made the database for FM11..if it was you it would be perfect if you just made that one again...thanks mate

Scotland Expanded

Premier League:
20 teams play each other twice bottom 3 relegated.

Scottish League 1: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff, bottom 3 teams relegated.

Scottish League 2: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff, bottom 3 teams relegated.

Scottish League 3: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff.

Scottish Cup: All teams involved.

Scottish League Cup: All teams involved.

Scottish Challenge Cup: League 1, League 2 and League 3 teams involved in two-legged cup.

Scottish Super Cup: Winners of Premier League and Scottish Cup compete.

All compatitions have increased prize money.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Scotland Expanded - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

is the sugar gone crazy like your old where they all have least 150m transfer budget hope it is if not could you add that

I'm running http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-testing-project-football-manager-2012-a.html

HELP PLEASE!
the first few attepmts of my project ended up by crashes..
cry.gif

I think its because my editing works.
i tried to create 9 exact same teams (players and staffs) to make sure each tactic tested fairly.. no advantage by getting a stronger team etc.. but it seems I failed creating playable data base..
if anybody else out there willing to spare few hours to make this for me, that will be much appreciated..
create 3/4 teams for ENG, ITA, and SPA leagues

I'm definately looking for good squads. but I dont want the likes of ronaldo or messi..
instead of creating the players/staff you can duplicate them instead?
for example, duplicate gareth bale 12 TIMES, and place 1 each on those 12 teams..
but please let the original gareth bale at spurs.. we dont want to weaken the opponents..
using the editor, you can pick 25 players with the PA ranging from 160-170..
the composition should be 2GK, 8DEF, 10MID, 5STR = 25 players
OR
if this is too much works, you can just create a SUPER LEAGUE for me..
put the best teams of the world under ONE league..

thanks!

Will1981, that's odd what you have done to that league. Whenever I try to get a lot of games I get a message saying I can have a maximum of 80 games. What have you done to override that?