Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

I've thought about this type of set up ever since I've played CM/FM but it always seems far too difficult. I wonder if any one has tried it...

What i'd want is for the nation of England to be removed and be replaced by loads of different English regions as nations but still have the Premier League and Football League as it is.

So, for example John Terry would still play for Chelsea in the premier league but his nationality would be London. Rooney would be Lancashire, Milner would be Yorkshire etc etc

I always wanted Shearer to win the World Cup as captain of Geordieland, if it's possible I presume I'd have to settle for Carroll :)

Anyway, if someone could let me know if this is available/plausible i'd be grateful

Thanks

I've thought about this type of set up ever since I've played CM/FM but it always seems far too difficult. I wonder if any one has tried it...

What i'd want is for the nation of England to be removed and be replaced by loads of different English regions as nations but still have the Premier League and Football League as it is.

So, for example John Terry would still play for Chelsea in the premier league but his nationality would be London. Rooney would be Lancashire, Milner would be Yorkshire etc etc

I always wanted Shearer to win the World Cup as captain of Geordieland, if it's possible I presume I'd have to settle for Carroll :)

Anyway, if someone could let me know if this is available/plausible i'd be grateful

Thanks

nice idea mate but not really possible to make with the editor as it wont allow you to create new nations, you could sort of so it by removing all players from the smaller nations and replacing them with say london, but the flags and logo's would be wrong and they would probably be playing in the wrong continent.

Could you create a database with all players free transferred? I've played on this type of database through the years but can't find one for 2012...

If that's not possible is it possible to make a database where the worlds top, say, 200 players are drafted in a world super league, similar system to the MLS. I downloaded the database "the dream league" which is as described but doesn't seem to work.

Thanks on any account

Could you create a database with all players free transferred? I've played on this type of database through the years but can't find one for 2012...

If that's not possible is it possible to make a database where the worlds top, say, 200 players are drafted in a world super league, similar system to the MLS. I downloaded the database "the dream league" which is as described but doesn't seem to work.

Thanks on any account

i don't know if this would interest you but over on the si forums there is a database with all the top players released although this one also has all teh clubs set to equal aswell so swansea have just as much chance of signing messi as barcelona.

Sports Interactive Community)

(the download link is at the bottom of the first post)

i don't know if this would interest you but over on the si forums there is a database with all the top players released although this one also has all teh clubs set to equal aswell so swansea have just as much chance of signing messi as barcelona.

Sports Interactive Community)

(the download link is at the bottom of the first post)
Fantastic, thanks a lot. This was what i was looking for.

Hmmm it doesn't seem to make any changes to the default database. Any solutions?

Is it possible to change the tv deals in spain? I wanted to change them, but the problem is that the teams in the second league would be disadvanteged with my idea. I don't know how to change the league rules, so that a general rule for the tv rights will apply. Can anybody help me?

I want a legends database,so... will be great if you make this database. :)

I have added all the staff and players to the club and put them in the Blue Square South but the game wont allow you to manage them (i think it is hard-coded). Anyway here is a link if somebody else wants to see if there is a way around this.

Alright mate, I'm gunna have a fiddle with this now and I'll post back with the results :)

Hmmm it doesn't seem to make any changes to the default database. Any solutions?

have you checked it's saved in the right pace and that you have the change box ticked and that database selected?
if so then i'm not sure as it's working for me.

good day,

I am looking for a database for a challenge I would like to do (offer)

The Golden Oldies Challenge:

one team in a league (preferably Spain, Italy, England, Germany) filled with players over the age of 32!

for eg: Buffon, Nesta, Pirlo, Ballack, Gattuso, Salgado, Rivaldo, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Owen, Raul etc etc!

The Young and the Restless Challenge:

All players under (and on) the age of 20! i.e: Wonderkids! from my shortlist or I can suggest to you!

you get what I mean? or even make a whole league with top 3 teams from all over?

Inter, Milan, Juventus, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Shakthar, CSKA, Zenit, Bayern, Dortmund etc etc?

let me know if this is possible and if you could assist me in setting it up, thank you.

have you checked it's saved in the right pace and that you have the change box ticked and that database selected?
if so then i'm not sure as it's working for me.
Yes on both accounts...

good day,

I am looking for a database for a challenge I would like to do (offer)

The Golden Oldies Challenge:

one team in a league (preferably Spain, Italy, England, Germany) filled with players over the age of 32!

for eg: Buffon, Nesta, Pirlo, Ballack, Gattuso, Salgado, Rivaldo, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Owen, Raul etc etc!

The Young and the Restless Challenge:

All players under (and on) the age of 20! i.e: Wonderkids! from my shortlist or I can suggest to you!

you get what I mean? or even make a whole league with top 3 teams from all over?

Inter, Milan, Juventus, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Shakthar, CSKA, Zenit, Bayern, Dortmund etc etc?

let me know if this is possible and if you could assist me in setting it up, thank you.

I have created the Golden Oldies Challenge for you:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/challenges-scenarios/92096-golden-oldies-challenge.html#post1423012

please feel free to set the scoring, rules etc for the challenge.

please could you give me some more details on the young and restless challenge and I will have a go at it for you.

Last edited:
thanks Will! much appreciated!

just a whole squad of players like:

Diego Reyes, Carlos Fierro, Erick Torres, Mario Fernandes, Kovacic, Digne, Schennikov, Leandro, Patrick, Oscar, Casemiro, Lucas Moura, Markus Henriksen, Ter Stegen, Laurentiu Branescu, Roderick Miranda, Kondogbia, Battaglia, Draxler etc etc

the top 30 up and coming youngsters, similar to your youth challenge, but not all 16yr olds :)

thanks Will! much appreciated!

just a whole squad of players like:

Diego Reyes, Carlos Fierro, Erick Torres, Mario Fernandes, Kovacic, Digne, Schennikov, Leandro, Patrick, Oscar, Casemiro, Lucas Moura, Markus Henriksen, Ter Stegen, Laurentiu Branescu, Roderick Miranda, Kondogbia, Battaglia, Draxler etc etc

the top 30 up and coming youngsters, similar to your youth challenge, but not all 16yr olds :)
what league/level would you like the team to be at. I thought about changing Andorra national team to a wonderkids national team to see if people can win the world cup with a team of wonderkids.

thats also a cool idea :) club would be better though as you can see how they develop as well if you are interested in wonderkid/young player development :)

I would probably leave it on holiday for several seasons to see how they all turn out etc :)

thats also a cool idea :) club would be better though as you can see how they develop as well if you are interested in wonderkid/young player development :)

I would probably leave it on holiday for several seasons to see how they all turn out etc :)
looking into this one mate but there seems to be around 140 players that fit the criteria and I'm finding it hard to select the best one's, I have thought about adding a B and C team but there are still too many players.

haha, yeah, there are a lot :) maybe 1st team! 19-20
b team - 17-18
c team 15/16?

haha, yeah, there are a lot :) maybe 1st team! 19-20
b team - 17-18
c team 15/16?
yes can do that mate as there are 89 players with a maximum CA of 120 that makes about 30 players per squad, I think I will put the A-team in the Championship, the B-team in League 1 and the C-Team in League 2.

Hi
Okay, your probably getting bored of reading this, but im looking for a BRITISH League :p

There is originally a british databse which I downloaded (made by Psycho1970, which he did a great job ). He combined EVERY EVERY EVERY Single Welsh,Irish,Scottish and N.Irish teams, from Proffessional teams,to sunday league teams all in one 'Great Birtain' nation.

Problem is, it consisted of 26 leagues!!!

What i want is a British league (still able to manager other teams outside of Britain).
- Taking the best teams from Wales,NIreland,Ireland and Scotland lets say 20 teams from those 4 nations.
- No need to remove any of the original English teams from the original divisions,instead create more league's which include the 20 teams that were selected from the 4 nations.
- Id love the league to look like this :

British Premiership
" Championship
" League 1
" League 2
" League 3
" League 4
" League 5

If you understand what i mean, great. If you want more Questions just ask..Hope it's possible to do.
Thanks