Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

Hey I know this sounds stupid. But is there a chance you could do me a MLS Database with 19 teams including the Montreal Impact with the Teams having the most current squad members.

what I think you want me to do is convert the english leagues to british leagues, i think

let me know if this is what you want, ps republic of ireland is not part of britain.

Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain either. It is part of the UK though. (Great) Britain is an island. Both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are part of the British Isles though and so, in that ancient historical sense, can be considered 'British' (from Pretannikai Nesoi --> Ynys Prydein --> Pictish Islands --> British Isles).

The Romans distinguished their controlled region of the southern half of the island of Great Britain from the rest, and called it "Britannia". Everyone else they basically called the Picts (the Scottish British in Scotland) and the Scots (the Irish British and Gaels in Ireland).

Any chance could you do a database with one past legend in each club for e.g. Bobby Charlton at Man United, Gianfranco Zola at Chelsea and Ian Rush at Liverpool?

when editing a club you can create a next competition thus either guaranteeing promotion or relegation id check in the competions of the 3 clubs and see if that is the issue

Hi, could you do one where the there are two divisions of 16 with all the best teams in the world competing over the two leagues. The second league having a play-off the same as the npower Championship (with three teams going up and three coming down each year). Huge tv revenue and prize money as well getting rid of the b teams that Real Madrid etc. have and just having a normal reserve league for them and stopping all of these teams from competing in the champions league or any other European competition. Also having a domestic cup that all 32 teams can compete in. Also having all the teams being based in their actual nation so that they still bring through players from their own country through their academies rather than the nation that this new league is based in....

Okey so I dont know if this already exist or not.. but could you just add the 7th to 9th tier in the english league system? Just like the England level 9 editor file for FM 13, but obviously for FM 12 :)

Hi, could you do one where the there are two divisions of 16 with all the best teams in the world competing over the two leagues. The second league having a play-off the same as the npower Championship (with three teams going up and three coming down each year). Huge tv revenue and prize money as well getting rid of the b teams that Real Madrid etc. have and just having a normal reserve league for them and stopping all of these teams from competing in the champions league or any other European competition. Also having a domestic cup that all 32 teams can compete in. Also having all the teams being based in their actual nation so that they still bring through players from their own country through their academies rather than the nation that this new league is based in....

Okey so I dont know if this already exist or not.. but could you just add the 7th to 9th tier in the english league system? Just like the England level 9 editor file for FM 13, but obviously for FM 12 :)
sorry guys dont have FM12 installed anymore.

Do you know of any links on FM-Base or other FM communities where someone have created a lower league database?