Willsters New Tactic (Great Results)

Willster

Reaction score
I am currently Arsenal and have made my own tactic for them and I can score plenty of goals, I do concede a few also but invariably I do win 95% of my games. I have posted a few screenies for anyone who wants a new tactic and may be struggling to get your strikers to score. Test it out and let me know what you think.

DOWNLOAD THIS!!
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=219
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4d6aa5e092c1437cd2db6fb9a8902bda

Enjoy;)

I will post more screenies when my current season is finished.

Stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arsenal-4.png
Arsenal-5.png
Arsenal-3.png
EnglishPremierDivision.png
[/IMG]

As promised guys.

Willster

I am currently Arsenal and have made my own tactic for them and I can score plenty of goals, I do concede a few also but invariably I do win 95% of my games. I have posted a few screenies for anyone who wants a new tactic and may be struggling to get your strikers to score. Test it out and let me know what you think.

DOWNLOAD THIS!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4d6aa5e092c1437cd2db6fb9a8902bda

Enjoy;)

I will post more screenies when my current season is finished.

Stay tuned.
Yo Willster,i'm unable to download it from that mediafire site.Can u up the tactic elsewhere or perhaps send it to my mailbox [email protected]
It looks a very good 1 that i want to try out....thx

This tactic is working soooo well for me at the mo with my Liverpool side, last season I played a 4-5-1 and whilst I didn't conceed many I didn't score many either and finished 3rd, with this tactic Torres and Aguero are banging em in for fun and my average ratings are all mid 7's, currently top after 16 games having only lost twice and have beaten Inter twice in my CL group. I was sceptical because of only 1 CB (Carragher) and I do ride my luck sometimes but have beaten Chelsea and man U (at Old Trafford) something I have not been able to get even close too in the last 2 seasons - great work Willster

Yeah the tactic can get a bit scary sometimes against the big 4. However it does get the job done. Glad you approve of the tactic. Thanks for the feedback.

Willster

No probs! the only issues I find is Aguro who plays in the left hand striker role tens not to get very good ratings but he does get goals so can't really complain. I also find if I havn't got Balotelli (who in his second sesaon with me and with this tactic is a monster and gets lots of goals) on the left or Gerrard in the CM spot I tend not to do as well.

Yeah to be fair you do need quality backups, I have plenty of good attacking options and midfielders, your players will need time to get used to the formation when your first choice players are out injured. I like to rotate when possible, cup games, lower placed teams in prem also I set my reserves and u18's to play the same tactic.

Willster

Ahhh good thinking about the reserves and u18s - will do that

You play an attacking formation with some of the best strikers in the game feeding off magic man fabregas and clichy and srna bombing down the wings and you manage to generally outscore the opposition. You are a genius.

You play an attacking formation with some of the best strikers in the game feeding off magic man fabregas and clichy and srna bombing down the wings and you manage to generally outscore the opposition. You are a genius.

I think its a great tactic, I have tried many attacking formations with my Liverpool team of Gerrard, Torres, Aguro, Ben Arfa, Balotelli and Simao up front and I couldn't hit a barn door with a Banjo, you still need the right formation to get the best out of your players. This formation is great because I have only conceeded about half a dozen goals in 16 games and that with the slow Carragher at CB.

Apologies I was just taking out my in game rage/frustration on the forum!!

Apologies I was just taking out my in game rage/frustration on the forum!!

Lol no worries, the game gets a bit like that sometime doesn't it. Tactics in particular are a pain, I tried soooo many formations, I even tried building my own from scratch and that made it even worse lol This tactic is the only one so far where it's given me any fun out the game cos I can actually win lol

Yeah I thought so too. Look fella there are many folk on this site who do have the best players on the planet yet fail to win or score any goals. Yes I'm currently Arsenal however, I took the time to post my tactic that I have used to great effect, to share with the rest of the community, maybe you should download and try it before you slate it.

What have you contributed other than slag off my post??
Maybe you should think before you speak.

I look forward to seeing some of your tactics etc..

Willster:D

Easy fellas lol Hazygrey apologised after having in-game rage, I uunderstand how he feels, I lost a FACup semi to man utd after they scored in the last minute - I nearly launched my mac through the window LOL

I dont mind being people being critical, as long as its constructive. Apologies or not.:)

Willster

Something Else

Willster where did you get your skins/logos/backgrounds from ?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

All skins/backgrounds/logos are from this site fella. Check out the downloads section. Oh sorry some may be from another site I'll PM you the link.

Willster