Wimbledon 2011

Nadal is just on a different level. Simple as that.

There always next year. Oh who am I kidding... It's going to take something really special to over come Rafael Nadal and even Novak to win Wimbledon.

Andy Murray will win a grand slam!!!! But he has admitted he is a computer fanatic.

Nadal didn't even have to work for many of his games. Over 30 unforced errors from Murray, that was the major difference between the two.

So, Djokovic vs Nadal, should be interesting. But I think Nadal is better even though I'll support Djokovic. And I really don't know why Brits value their talents so highly oO)

shockin from murray mentally weak 1 sitter missed in second set to go 2 breaks up and couldnt stop thinkin about it till the end of the match nadal for the final think he has peaked at just the right time

Murray didn't bottle it, Nadal was just awesome. Yes he shouldn't have let that miss for a chance to break get to him so much but he knew just how important it was so couldn't get it out of his head. 7 unforced errors from Nadal is just insane

I really thought Murray could beat Nadal, and go on to win the tournament :(

I didn't watch the match as I was out, but it seems as though Nadal has been on another level from Murray. So, unlucky once again Andy, but one day- Maybe next year, maybe in 5 years, you will win Wimbledon. And you can hold me down at that one.

Final on Sunday should be interesting, I'll be vouching for Nadal, and I think he will win. Hopefully it will be a 5-setter.

Playing against Nadal is like a mentat torture. You see that even if nadal loses a point he makes u play an extra shot, he works u hard;basically there are no free points against him and he is on different level. And about murray I think he will be like roddick and hewitt, good but not good enough.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

What a match by Petra Kvitova;deserved to win.

Playing against Nadal is like a mentat torture. You see that even if nadal loses a point he makes u play an extra shot, he works u hard;basically there are no free points against him and he is on different level. And about murray I think he will be like roddick and hewitt, good but not good enough.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

What a match by Petra Kvitova;deserved to win.

She's far too tall for my tastes.

The british lad lost :( Cant wait for the mens final though :)
Also is it just me or does lee barnard look like borris becker?
BarnardBecker-1.jpg

Im backing Rafa, despite him losing first set

Im backing Rafa, despite him losing first set

Me too, it was similar against Murray. He just needs to get going like in the Semi-Final. Only thing is, Novak is a better player than Murray.

hmmm Djocko is bossing it at the moment :/

Me too, it was similar against Murray. He just needs to get going like in the Semi-Final. Only thing is, Novak is a better player than Murray.

Murray missed some very easy opportunities to really punish Nadal though. Only takes a similar error from NoDjo and he's right back in it. But saying that, he's out of this world at the moment.

Hopefully this goes 5 sets!

Djokovic is playing unbelievably well, Nadal is going to need to win the last 3 sets