do you play full match system or fast match? and can you post screenshot of your team in english

Going well but lose games feel hard to win. Cant get a player to play the F9 role well. Im Man Utd and have tried Martial, Rooney, Barbosa and Embolo. I cant post pictures yet but as soon as i can i will.

and what about training you do that yourself or assistant?

i tryed 3-4 games with that tactic i cant say seems so good as u post..maybe with lower team you dont have that results.

well its a problem to compose a good team for that tactic with the lower team. U need special players. Wingers must be fast and good crossing, finishing- best example candreva, he is genius, amc must be left footed, striker right footed and fast and thats all. Maybe that is tactic for big teams, cause u need certain players

Last edited:
sorry to say this but tried a few matches with man united but it's not worth it

well its a problem to compose a good team for that tactic with the lower team. U need special players. Wingers must be fast and good crossing, finishing- best example candreva, he is genius, amc must be left footed, striker right footed and fast and thats all. Maybe that is tactic for big teams, cause u need certain players

Really? But for me with same change your tactic its very good!! Respect(H)
Can you see my seeding (14th!!!) before FIRST season and results after half :) Not bad... Only one players sign on free transfer...
Wish know HOW - ask me ;) I will be glad if someone will help

View attachment 141225 View attachment 141224 View attachment 141223 View attachment 141221

.... and profile my oldboy from free
View attachment 141222

Last edited:
why is it not working for me then? i lost 0-4 against newcastle so you tell me i used same tactic

i have solution, away and neutral games on standard mentality-much better