player and team stats?

....................DeGea....................
Darmian...Smalling...Laporte...Shaw
..........................Gundogun..........
Candreva...Pogba..........................
..........................Mata.........Depay
.............Martial............................

How is depay working out for you? i've tried the tactic but i was getting poor ratings for AML, with almost no goals or assists. But awesome ratings for MR, 2nd best scorer and assist king!

How is depay working out for you? i've tried the tactic but i was getting poor ratings for AML, with almost no goals or assists. But awesome ratings for MR, 2nd best scorer and assist king!
depay is not a winger, he cant play left wing, buy andrea zivkovic he is awasome after season or two, gaitan, douglas costa

hi i`m gonna try with valencia these tactic and call you up how is doing

Depay finished top scorer for me playing as a backup for Bernat on the left wing. Like i said he only plays in half the games!

I will post pics as soon as im allowed

View attachment 139753

I joined the team after game vs. Scunthrope
amazing results!!!
the team was on 24 place and we finished 9! but lost the final on penalties
sorry for my english and thank for this amazing tactic!!!

link to new version updated

new version is ace! started a new save just to use it. bought vardy and guedes. use mata as the am just amazing!! won the league with 8 games to still remaining
vardy has scored so many goals but is now injured for 6 weeks.
only conceded 11 league goals so far, scoring 96

new version is ace! started a new save just to use it. bought vardy and guedes. use mata as the am just amazing!! won the league with 8 games to still remaining
vardy has scored so many goals but is now injured for 6 weeks.
only conceded 11 league goals so far, scoring 96

train guedes shooting it will rise to 14

All my comment have been with the new tweak, ive been using it for 1 1/2 seasons now. FANTASTIC!

do you change the mentality?

Only if the other team are strong and im playing away of course. Regardless, if the other team are playing well and are dominating me the i switch too, home or away, but his doesn't happen often.

Im about 60 games unbeaten!

Only if the other team are strong and im playing away of course. Regardless, if the other team are playing well and are dominating me the i switch too, home or away, but his doesn't happen often.

Im about 60 games unbeaten!
so you play on attacking normaly?

so you play on attacking normaly?

No, Normal. Use the new tweak now in the OP. Ive been using it for ages as it was in a post a few days ago. The starting mentality is normal but switch to counter if needed.

The F9 playing a more central role works better too.

hi mate. been using this tactic and its been nothing but amazing. i bought vardy like you recommended and hes brilliant in the f9 role. im just curious as to what kind of striker i should use? vardy is coming to the end of his career so need to start looking for his replacement. martial is a bit rubbish as an f9, ibrahimovic was also ****. so thats both a quick and big strong type of player that it didnt work with. so just curious as to who you would recommned?