walters7

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am in need of 2 or 3 wingers that score goals! i already have nani and dentinho who do get goals but i need to replace antonio valencia and hatem ben arfa as they cant hit a barn door! im man utd and would welcome any suggestions cheers guys :)

alex-oxlade chamberlain!
Nathaniel Knight-percival - 29 in 46 for me haha BSP though.. :(

Eden Hazard
Ryan Babel is a personal favourite
Suarez plays well as a winger for me too

cheers lads was finking babel or robben too, but i like youth and developing players so chamberlain is a great shout man. could buy knight as an experiment! keep em comin lads im in apriil so nearly transfer time

If you don't mind his attitutde than get Balotelli on the wing and he will definitely bag you goals. Also I have had success with Stevan Jovetic when I play him as an inside forward at AML. I find if you are looking for goals from wingers it is better to use a player that is a winger/striker and play them as inside forwards because out and out wingers, like lennon and bale, never seem to get me many goals.

valencia has been immence for me this season, scored 6 in 12 games, that was untill he broke his leg playing for columbia lol :p

Nico Gaitan - Benfica
Jara - Benfica can be retrained to AMR

Last edited:
Hazard is scoring a goal a game in my City save from AML inside forward.

Another future prospect i like to sign LLM is David Amoo (RAM/ RW) from liverpool, who's 16 or 17 i believe with and 18 pace rating.. get him training his finishing and crossing and he potentially could become a quality player i reckon.

well IF you dont mind spending a little bit of money, then get Javier Pastore and train him for wing, Hes incredible there!

Douglas Costa is the one ! trust me, inside forward aml he is absolutely quality, just buy him !

also adding moves into channels, tries first time shots and runs with ball often to his skills, you wont regret it, he will definitly be your new C.ronaldo

does alex oxlade chamberlain turn out good in the game?

thanks kiffe pastor was a great suggestion jus waitin for the season to end and then ill bid for him i have neymar as an inside too but he gets too homesick and it looks like it really effects his performance may swop neymar for pastore cant be botherd with neymar anymore haha oh and i play both my wingers as inside always have. probs make a bid for david amoo too another good suggestion. im not sure hw alex oxlade chamberlain turns out anybody else know?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Jonas from newcastle are you having a laugh!! LOL

If you want a youngster go get German Pacheco or go get Leigh Griffiths and retrain to AMR