Winning 4222 Inside Fowards. Oxford UTD L1 -> Prem in 2 seasons! Genk Treble First Season!!

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

stuartclark16

Nov 7, 2018
@stuartclark16 thank you so much ,very good like your 4231 after all, for a moment I thought it was the test of your 433 sorry
I haven't completed that yet- i did an experiment with a 3 at the back. the 433 just isn't as effective as the other 2 so I haven't uploaded. I'm struggling to decide roles- my striker sometimes becomes isolated but I don't want to use a DLF

mirkoferrari

Jan 31, 2014
I haven't completed that yet- i did an experiment with a 3 at the back. the 433 just isn't as effective as the other 2 so I haven't uploaded. I'm struggling to decide roles- my striker sometimes becomes isolated but I don't want to use a DLF
and the experiment with the 3 behind how did it come? what do you think you upload it?