Winning 4222 Inside Fowards. Oxford UTD L1 -> Prem in 2 seasons! Genk Treble First Season!!

Ridiculous.

Attachments

• 20201019002748_1.jpg
    20201019002748_1.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 236
@stuartclark16 thank you so much ,very good like your 4231 after all, for a moment I thought it was the test of your 433 sorry
I haven't completed that yet- i did an experiment with a 3 at the back. the 433 just isn't as effective as the other 2 so I haven't uploaded. I'm struggling to decide roles- my striker sometimes becomes isolated but I don't want to use a DLF

I haven't completed that yet- i did an experiment with a 3 at the back. the 433 just isn't as effective as the other 2 so I haven't uploaded. I'm struggling to decide roles- my striker sometimes becomes isolated but I don't want to use a DLF
and the experiment with the 3 behind how did it come? what do you think you upload it?

if you're gonna try to do experiment with 433, imho, i think you should try to watch this video as an optional reference

RDF tikitaka

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

So I checked at the start of January and saw we were 22nd in the league, albeit narrowly; so I looked into it and saw there were only 2 signings made by the DOF at the start of the season, and a few players had left, leaving us with 1*/2* players in a few positions. So with a small 1.5 million budget i signed some cheap, transfer listed players and let the game simulate again until the end of the season...

We won the playoffs.

A remarkable turnaround- stunning '2020' form allowed Oxford to climb from 22nd to 6th place, score the most amount of goals in the league, have the top goalscorer in the league, and be promoted to the premier league! As you can see the squad I had after the window wasn't exactly stunning either.

I'm hoping there's players left playing this and looking at this to appreciate. I loved El Turco's tactic a lot but I wanted to play with proper attacking midfield wingers in an inside forward role, and i seem to have found my way to do that. I hope you give this tweak a go and see if it works for you. It's the 4222 IF BBM tactic.

I've also thrown in the results of the U-23 and U-18 teams as they're also using the tactic and had the right players available to them all season, and the results speak for themselves.

and about this 424, i think you can go for rpm on your left central midfielder, and have both of your inside forwards and both of your wing backs on attacking duty to have a bit more agressive chance