Resource icon

Winning is Mandatory! - 154 Goals/Halland

I think it just Broke all records in goals in one game...What do you think?

OMG.jpg

I only work with Individual Training, this way I can guide the player to be what I need him to be, but general training is done by Assistant. The same with all of the Instructions, Opposit, Before the match, Media, all is Assistant, I only take care of Touchline during the match where I go for Focus when they miss a lot, Demand more if it 30+ minute and did not score yet and praise if it's 3+ goals.

Thank you

Hello i test it in italian SERIE B whit Como media prediction 20th, atm after 28 game we are first, and Alberto Cerri is amazing scorer.....

Attachments

• Cerri1.PNG
    Cerri1.PNG
    297.7 KB · Views: 671
It is really easy my friend. When I play with Big Team like PSG or something away, I only go with Positive and not Attacking and I use the DLP in center but the BBM I change it in to BWM with instructions as a DMC, as far behind as possible. I change the AML and AMR to Winger form IF and let them with support but and remove the Go Forword box so they stay balanced. It works wonders with this small twitches in away games against Big Big clubs.

Ye maybe you can upload your away tactic as well later when/if you find it being this stable already :)

Do you change something against top tier teams? I'm playing with Leiria in the first division of portugal championship (they were in the 3rd division), so i'm weak agaisnt 7/8 teams

Ye maybe you can upload your away tactic as well later when/if you find it being this stable already :)
I do not have an away tactic Bro. I just do the changes that I told you when in need. Usualy 9/10 teams that I play against are not so powerful. And really need to make the changes, sometimes vs Liverpool and PSG, maybe Chelsea. Man City is easy game, home and away, so, i do not have an away tactic saved.

Do you change something against top tier teams? I'm playing with Leiria in the first division of portugal championship (they were in the 3rd division), so i'm weak agaisnt 7/8 teams
No, to be honest i do not change anything. Played with FCSB in Romanian championship and with Valencia in Spain and went with the same tactic. Of course, more losses than with Man Utd, but still great results. With Valencia, 3rd in first season and 1st in second and third season. So i just keep is steady.

Update on Halland Stats in 1 Years. Mbappe is not bad as well!

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 633
Thank you.. great tactic so far in the off season. will update progress...

what corner routine do you use?

Guys if u need wonderkids and amazing striker look for Lorenzo Lucca, but is hard to buy him from pisa (italian serie B)

Attachments

• Lucca.PNG
    Lucca.PNG
    760.1 KB · Views: 459
Guys if u need wonderkids and amazing striker look for Lorenzo Lucca, but is hard to buy him from pisa (italian serie B)
Yes. He is amazing on this tactic. I had him at FCSB and he is a monster like Halland! He scored 56 goals in one season in Liga 1 only!

Lad having tried your tactic briefly so far with Arsenal I have to say so far I am not too impressed with the results. There were some games where I had complete domination in xg and shots/shots on target but when I got into league games the tactic started to leak goals like no tommorow. I am 9th after 12 games and thats after strengthening substantially in the summer window ( first transfer window enabled) for example I bought kessie and coates to bolster the defense . We conceded 3 goals in the cup against a league 2 side and now we conceded 5 goals at home to leicester as well as 4 goals vs wolves ( i think i was up 3-0).
Also I want to point out against liverpool away (yes I know it's a very difficult match) but our xg in the first half was 0. They had around 3.8xg i finished with 0.08xg the game.
resultswinningismandatory.jpg

Lad having tried your tactic briefly so far with Arsenal I have to say so far I am not too impressed with the results. There were some games where I had complete domination in xg and shots/shots on target but when I got into league games the tactic started to leak goals like no tommorow. I am 9th after 12 games and thats after strengthening substantially in the summer window ( first transfer window enabled) for example I bought kessie and coates to bolster the defense . We conceded 3 goals in the cup against a league 2 side and now we conceded 5 goals at home to leicester as well as 4 goals vs wolves ( i think i was up 3-0).
Also I want to point out against liverpool away (yes I know it's a very difficult match) but our xg in the first half was 0. They had around 3.8xg i finished with 0.08xg the game.
View attachment 569293
There must be something wrong with what you are doing. The bad results started after the L'pool loss, which means either you or the assistant made a comment that took the team's morale down low. Another situation can be the pace of your defenders. I always sign defenders with 14+ pace even if they are small because the tactic uses a high defense and offside trap, which means if your defenders positioning and speed is bad, you will always get caught on the counter. If so, take the offside trap out and put the defensive line a bit lower, and make the box to box a ball-winning to cover up the gap in the middle and this should take care of your situation. The tactic is great but if your player's chemistry is bad or the stats of the players you play in the position from the tactics do not match, it will be a mess, but this is common sense, you should know this applies to any tactic. If the one heading in the corners is a small guy with the bad heading, your cornes goals will not be there, the same with Inside Forwards that need to have the opposite foot as the position they play in, AML with the right foot, AMR with the left foot. This is a normal strategie need to know basis.

There must be something wrong with what you are doing. The bad results started after the L'pool loss, which means either you or the assistant made a comment that took the team's morale down low. Another situation can be the pace of your defenders. I always sign defenders with 14+ pace even if they are small because the tactic uses a high defense and offside trap, which means if your defenders positioning and speed is bad, you will always get caught on the counter. If so, take the offside trap out and put the defensive line a bit lower, and make the box to box a ball-winning to cover up the gap in the middle and this should take care of your situation. The tactic is great but if your player's chemistry is bad or the stats of the players you play in the position from the tactics do not match, it will be a mess, but this is common sense, you should know this applies to any tactic. If the one heading in the corners is a small guy with the bad heading, your cornes goals will not be there, the same with Inside Forwards that need to have the opposite foot as the position they play in, AML with the right foot, AMR with the left foot. This is a normal strategie need to know basis.
Lad with all due respect yes I know that inside forwards should be with the foot opposite of the wing.
WHICH IS WHY I bought Marco Assensio to accomodate the right inside forward role (left footed).
Regarding pace cb well listen yes I bought Coates acceleration 10 pace 12 but position 18 and all mental physical insane. The fastest cb's I have is gabriel and white.
With them we also leaked goals for example if I am not mistaking we started gabriel and white both around 13+ acceleration pace and they are better than any average cb. I also bought isaac as the main striker from sociedad very powerful in the air seeing your corner set up (which I didn't touch) id assume the striker is pivotal in scoring. Isaac is height 190cm. Lad I do think if I was to give your tactic a longer go i'd say finish in the cl zone for instance but theres no way i'd challenge for the title this season ( at least in my view) and i'd say with the squad arsenal has a good tactic should be able to. Also I have bought an assistant like you asked : man management , judging ability/potential determination discipline motivating at least 15+ in fact most attributes 16+ he even has some 20s.With all that we leak goals like absolute mad. Are you telling me coates was a bad choice for a cb? I understand he isn't the fastest but 18 positioning should well compensate , he also has absolute golden mentals. It's actually quite challenging to find a cb with 14+ pace if you are on a limited budget and most premier league cb's don't have such mobility. Even on my own tactic cracktacular I had eric dier for instance on loan and managed to get solid ratings he has around 11 acceleration 12 pace (not trying to promote my tactic btw just cutting to the chase).
I did everyting how you suggested..Leave oi to assistant ( 15+ tactical knowledge and all attributes I mentioned) have coaches all minimum 4 star rated in fact most 4.5+.
I think team cohesion isn't the highest but theres no way on earth with a tactic defensively solid concede 5 at home with arsenal. As I said lad , I noticed some good thangs about your tactic as well , but there seems to be quite a few thangs to work on( just trying to give you constructive criticism).

I got some questions for you lad: do you actually play the games out or do you simulate your results? Because to my knowledge results can be dramatically different in simulation. Also have you tried your tactic out with any Premier League sides with not so strong squad say mid table prediction? And how did that go for ya ? Again no beef with you just cutting to the chase.

Last edited:
By the way here's my assistant , 20 motivating:

1638468992624.png