Resource icon

Winning is Mandatory! - 154 Goals/Halland

Errrmmm.... unbeaten in 5 with Everton first season and just smashed Man City 9-0 at home WTF?
Untitled.png

using this a lot, its very good for home games and most away matches. Need to be careful playing this away from home against a top team tho so i use another tatic for those games.

Nice tactic, well done!

I have been using this since you posted it on here and it has been amazing. I don't know how to do it but feel the attacking midfielder could do more and the two centre backs always score low but this is being VERY picky in what is a very good tactic

Maybe you can tweak this one as well to suit away games or top level away games as well. And have the tweaked version in second tactic slot.

I have been using this since you posted it on here and it has been amazing. I don't know how to do it but feel the attacking midfielder could do more and the two centre backs always score low but this is being VERY picky in what is a very good tactic
I am glad to hear this my friend. Try making the AMC in to a Shadow Striker Role, I used him for a good amount of time like that and used to score a lot of gols. I put him as a T to make some more place for Halland to run, but if you put him as a SS and check long shots and go forward it will score a lot more for you.

Maybe you can tweak this one as well to suit away games or top level away games as well. And have the tweaked version in second tactic slot.
It is really easy my friend. When I play with Big Team like PSG or something away, I only go with Positive and not Attacking and I use the DLP in center but the BBM I change it in to BWM with instructions as a DMC, as far behind as possible. I change the AML and AMR to Winger form IF and let them with support but and remove the Go Forword box so they stay balanced. It works wonders with this small twitches in away games against Big Big clubs.

Attachments

• AMC.jpg
    AMC.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 227
  • AML.jpg
    AML.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 228
  • AMR.jpg
    AMR.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 174
  • BBM.jpg
    BBM.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 158
  • CB Both.jpg
    CB Both.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 146
  • CWB RandL.jpg
    CWB RandL.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Team 2.jpg
    Team 2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Team 1.jpg
    Team 1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 188
  • ST.jpg
    ST.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DLP.jpg
    DLP.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Team 3.jpg
    Team 3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 590
Hi, not so good with Liverpool for me... any tip?

Attachments

• fixtures.jpg
    fixtures.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 619
  • fixtures2.jpg
    fixtures2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 576
Hi, not so good with Liverpool for me... any tip?
Wow. Are you sure is the Beta version save or the actual pach? I had a friend of mine playing with Liverpool and had an amazing save. He changed the near corner player from the Stricker with Van Djike, he changed the AMC from T to Shadow Striker with Long Shots and Shoot More Often. He bought Dybala as an SS, and Sergej Milinković-Savić from Lazio as a Bot To Box, and won everything with this tactic from the first season. In the second he bought Halland and Veratti(for some reason he is Veratti fan) and easy peasy. Try the same as him and try a new game or something, can't believe those results are from this tactic :O

Oh, you are far in the save. I just saw 27/28 Seazon. What kind of players do you have, can you send me some screenshots from you players?

I have Alexander-Arnold, Joao Felix, Julian Alvarez, Milinkovic-Savic, Alisson, Todibo, Ruben Neves, Sergino Dest, Salah (old), Van dijk (old), Curtis Jones, Giovanni Reyna

I have Alexander-Arnold, Joao Felix, Julian Alvarez, Milinkovic-Savic, Alisson, Todibo, Ruben Neves, Sergino Dest, Salah (old), Van dijk (old), Curtis Jones, Giovanni Reyna
This is actually a good team. No reason to have these results. What did you do the last season? Was the player moral good?
Try buying a tall Stricker, someone over 1.90 and heading over 15 with pace over 15. They usually score a lot. Reyna is really good at AML as an IF, I had him at Bayern. Felix, I have now and both SS or T is playing really well. Savic is a beast, give him Long Shots and he will really deliver, can also press the go forward for him, he can come back in defense really fast. Can Dijk scored for my friend 38 goals from corner, he was a beast!
Try doing what I said in the replay earlier and try to improve the teams moral. See no reason why your team would play so bad.

This is actually a good team. No reason to have these results. What did you do the last season? Was the player moral good?
Try buying a tall Stricker, someone over 1.90 and heading over 15 with pace over 15. They usually score a lot. Reyna is really good at AML as an IF, I had him at Bayern. Felix, I have now and both SS or T is playing really well. Savic is a beast, give him Long Shots and he will really deliver, can also press the go forward for him, he can come back in defense really fast. Can Dijk scored for my friend 38 goals from corner, he was a beast!
Try doing what I said in the replay earlier and try to improve the teams moral. See no reason why your team would play so bad.

Thanks. Yes, moral was good and good cohesion too, very high. I signed for Liverpool in summer 2027, so doesn't matter last season. Anyway i just lose 5-0 at Leicester and 2-4 with Everton and fired from job. Now i search a new team and retry.

(Sorry for my english)

Thanks. Yes, morale was good and good cohesion too, very high. I signed for Liverpool in summer 2027, so doesn't matter last season. Anyway i just lose 5-0 at Leicester and 2-4 with Everton and fired from job. Now i search a new team and retry.

(Sorry for my english)
Wow. Never in mi life sow that kind of result. Especially with a big team. You see what others do with Everton and Leads, can't understand why would this happen with your L'pool side, to be honest...

Maybe training or team speech?
I only work with Individual Training, this way I can guide the player to be what I need him to be, but general training is done by Assistant. The same with all of the Instructions, Opposit, Before the match, Media, all is Assistant, I only take care of Touchline during the match where I go for Focus when they miss a lot, Demand more if it 30+ minute and did not score yet and praise if it's 3+ goals.