Resource icon

Winning is Mandatory! - 154 Goals/Halland

Calvert lewin scored 95 goals with this tactic. He scored all 9 in a 9-1 win v brom

Attachments

• 930342BF-B0E8-44F7-999B-ACA3CE1FA467.jpeg
    930342BF-B0E8-44F7-999B-ACA3CE1FA467.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 743
Hello this tactic works with 22.3 ME ?

Sorry for the late answer. With the holidays I was gone for a couple of weeks. It seems with big teams it still works, got some feedback from some friends that use it with PSG or Barcelona, and with a good sticker like Haaland or Luca or even Isak it still completely dominates all around the competitions. Even with some Mid-Size Teams with the correct players, you get amazing results like Leicester with Vardy or Everton with Calwert as you saw 2 posts above. Frankfurt and Villareal got some good results as well with it. Unfortunatly with my division 3 Palermo tactic, we struggle in away games conceding a lot more than we are scoring. Managed to get 2 promotions but struggled to stay in Seria A in the 3rd season with a really bad wage budget, no transfer money, and 2nd hand tier players. I am working to make a "lower league version" but with the new patches is harder and harder keeping in mind that the tactic was made to overwhelm the opposition with opportunities and clear-cut chances with the crosses, short corners, and over the top balls that they nerved completely...

Does this tactic only work on 22.2? I have not updated my game yet and might give this a whirl, been looking for a tactic with the emphasis on the striker scoring as many as possible.

@duke
if you want to use this tactic, don't update. this tactic is very, very good, but only with 22.0.

@duke
if you want to use this tactic, don't update. this tactic is very, very good, but only with 22.0.

Is 22.2 the latest update? If so i'm on 22.1, the version where near post corners still work.

22.2 is the game version, 22.3 is latest ME. You can't roll back version.

Hello everyone,

Sorry it took me so much to come back with a new version of the tactic, with the holidays and start of the new year in my business it was a bit chaotic and it was really hard to find free time. Finally, I managed to get 2 free weekends and this is why now we have a second version of this amazing tactic. Because the crossing and over-the-top balls were nerfed in the last patch, I had to rethink the entire system in order to get results. After I found how to make it work, the 2dn situation raised, how not to concede so much. Well, after tasting it for 10 Games by control and 10 Games on Holiday with Man Utd, Leicester, Fiorentina, and Palermo, I think we did it, guys!

Let me present you Winning is Mandatory Back in Business!

New attacking mentality, new corner routine, new trow in routine, new player instructions, and of course new results for the latest Patch! In 80 Games with 4 different types of clubs, we got 72 Wins, 6 Drows and only 2 Losses that came after "Football Manager does Football Manager type things!" if you know what I mean...

I hope you will have as much fun with this as I am after starting a new save with the club I Love: Steaua Bucharest from Romania and getting the League with only one loss in the first season. I will post shortly some screen shots of the new save as well.

Attachments

• Winning is Mandatory Back In Business!.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 837
Hello everyone,

Sorry it took me so much to come back with a new version of the tactic, with the holidays and start of the new year in my business it was a bit chaotic and it was really hard to find free time. Finally, I managed to get 2 free weekends and this is why now we have a second version of this amazing tactic. Because the crossing and over-the-top balls were nerfed in the last patch, I had to rethink the entire system in order to get results. After I found how to make it work, the 2dn situation raised, how not to concede so much. Well, after tasting it for 10 Games by control and 10 Games on Holiday with Man Utd, Leicester, Fiorentina, and Palermo, I think we did it, guys!

Let me present you Winning is Mandatory Back in Business!

New attacking mentality, new corner routine, new trow in routine, new player instructions, and of course new results for the latest Patch! In 80 Games with 4 different types of clubs, we got 72 Wins, 6 Drows and only 2 Losses that came after "Football Manager does Football Manager type things!" if you know what I mean...

I hope you will have as much fun with this as I am after starting a new save with the club I Love: Steaua Bucharest from Romania and getting the League with only one loss in the first season. I will post shortly some screen shots of the new save as well.
Wow! the best tactic I ever used. I won the Serie A with Hellas Verona (First season)