Resource icon

Winning is Mandatory! - 154 Goals/Halland

Wow! the best tactic I ever used. I won the Serie A with Hellas Verona (First season)
I am really glad it is working for you. I like the way the team plays but there is still something I am working on, the finishing. They miss way too much and I am searching for a way to make them more productive, more clinical at finishing...if you have any suggestions always good to hear.

Hi, could you put up the screenshots of the team and player instructions for the xbox/switch players please.

i am using it and is working good.
only seen that the goals is not always the strikers to score.
the wingers also getting lots of chances

I am really glad it is working for you. I like the way the team plays but there is still something I am working on, the finishing. They miss way too much and I am searching for a way to make them more productive, more clinical at finishing...if you have any suggestions always good to hear.
do you use any alternative whilst winning say 3-0 and want to shut the game out, cheers bro

Fantasticc tactic, probably my favourite of fm22 so far. Well done.

Hello everyone,

Sorry it took me so much to come back with a new version of the tactic, with the holidays and start of the new year in my business it was a bit chaotic and it was really hard to find free time. Finally, I managed to get 2 free weekends and this is why now we have a second version of this amazing tactic. Because the crossing and over-the-top balls were nerfed in the last patch, I had to rethink the entire system in order to get results. After I found how to make it work, the 2dn situation raised, how not to concede so much. Well, after tasting it for 10 Games by control and 10 Games on Holiday with Man Utd, Leicester, Fiorentina, and Palermo, I think we did it, guys!

Let me present you Winning is Mandatory Back in Business!

New attacking mentality, new corner routine, new trow in routine, new player instructions, and of course new results for the latest Patch! In 80 Games with 4 different types of clubs, we got 72 Wins, 6 Drows and only 2 Losses that came after "Football Manager does Football Manager type things!" if you know what I mean...

I hope you will have as much fun with this as I am after starting a new save with the club I Love: Steaua Bucharest from Romania and getting the League with only one loss in the first season. I will post shortly some screen shots of the new save as well.

Do you get as many goals from corners?

Firstly i'd like to say that this tactic has some really solid foundation. After playing with it for a while, i saw the opportunity to mould it into a hybrid with another of my favourite tactics this year, 433 Go for it! (https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/dnz-433-go-for-it.5959/) - which uses a front 3, where the two wide strikers are Pressing Forwards on defensite duty. The end result is a kind of crazy looking 5113, that surprised me in how effective it can be!

1644921862356.png

1644921901589.png

1644921932370.png

1644921967386.png

1644921997167.png

The key players are the Poacher, who should be tall, strong and merciless, the WB's, who whould have good passing, crossing, speed and defensive attributes and the DM who should really be a complete all round player. Tonali is a beast jere, raking up 14 assists in 19 appearances:

1644922200888.png

The first version of the tactic uses regular CB's taking fewer risks and dribbling less, however i'm just now starting a test with them as BPD's with more dribbling and take more risks to verify if they perform better offensively without taking away from their defensive output, which has been very strong.

This half season has gone so well that i thought i'd just post it and share with anyone that wants to give it a try.

Thanks again to both tactic creators for developing and sharing some great concepts.

Attachments

• Winning is Mandatory - Go for it! 5113.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 424
Firstly i'd like to say that this tactic has some really solid foundation. After playing with it for a while, i saw the opportunity to mould it into a hybrid with another of my favourite tactics this year, 433 Go for it! (https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/dnz-433-go-for-it.5959/) - which uses a front 3, where the two wide strikers are Pressing Forwards on defensite duty. The end result is a kind of crazy looking 5113, that surprised me in how effective it can be!

View attachment 580782

View attachment 580783
View attachment 580784
View attachment 580785
View attachment 580786

The key players are the Poacher, who should be tall, strong and merciless, the WB's, who whould have good passing, crossing, speed and defensive attributes and the DM who should really be a complete all round player. Tonali is a beast jere, raking up 14 assists in 19 appearances:

View attachment 580787

The first version of the tactic uses regular CB's taking fewer risks and dribbling less, however i'm just now starting a test with them as BPD's with more dribbling and take more risks to verify if they perform better offensively without taking away from their defensive output, which has been very strong.

This half season has gone so well that i thought i'd just post it and share with anyone that wants to give it a try.

Thanks again to both tactic creators for developing and sharing some great concepts.

Wow nice
can you show the transfers?

Tried around 20 from Knap, but nothing seem to be as strong as a couple of his from FM 21. The most promising looking ones are unrealistic tactics, so not going there.

This updated "Winning is mandatory" tactic seems to be the real deal.

Leading the EPL with Arsenal after 25 games (started using this tactic after 6-7 games, where results where up and (most often) down.

Kudos!

Fell behind to Liverpool at the end, but then they went three games not winning towards the end, which shockingly handes us the title.

Unbeaten second season. Very unlucky to go out in CL semi final. Third season, unbeaten so far, think I have about 12-13 games left.

As I said in the previous post, this seems to be the real deal. Very good tactic.

hello super tactic ;)
I would like to know which player can we put in place of Halland? And with the same result :)
And if you have a promising young player who has the same characteristics as Halland, I'm interested

thank you

Work in the 22.4.1?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Sorry it took me so much to come back with a new version of the tactic, with the holidays and start of the new year in my business it was a bit chaotic and it was really hard to find free time. Finally, I managed to get 2 free weekends and this is why now we have a second version of this amazing tactic. Because the crossing and over-the-top balls were nerfed in the last patch, I had to rethink the entire system in order to get results. After I found how to make it work, the 2dn situation raised, how not to concede so much. Well, after tasting it for 10 Games by control and 10 Games on Holiday with Man Utd, Leicester, Fiorentina, and Palermo, I think we did it, guys!

Let me present you Winning is Mandatory Back in Business!

New attacking mentality, new corner routine, new trow in routine, new player instructions, and of course new results for the latest Patch! In 80 Games with 4 different types of clubs, we got 72 Wins, 6 Drows and only 2 Losses that came after "Football Manager does Football Manager type things!" if you know what I mean...

I hope you will have as much fun with this as I am after starting a new save with the club I Love: Steaua Bucharest from Romania and getting the League with only one loss in the first season. I will post shortly some screen shots of the new save as well.

Hello this tactic works with 22.4.1