I'm excited about all the cup playing time i am getting - coming off the bench as a sub a lot in the league though. Hopefully roma will help my development - Still gaining weight though - wonder if they'll transfer me to Leicester Tigers next season ...

4 caps for my county and 3 goal, also noticed I was banging them in for the under 21's as well, 23 games, 21 goals, and now past 2 seasons scoring for Braga for fun as well

Last edited:
Yes I've broken into the Lichtenstein first team!

I've also had a bit of stats boosted since the last update

Getting plenty of Appearances for Brage , not playing that well though! 8 caps for San Marino aswell :D

Not bad, 2 more international appearances for Pizzelini this season. Doing pretty well in Leiria too.

Nathan Walker seems to be having a good time in Salzburg. Piling up those appearances I see!

Jesus only 11 apps all season in BARCA B!? I either need some first team time with them or ship me off to the RED part of Merseyside.

My guy's progressing well. Just needs to get used to playing against top teams I guess.

Did any of the countries make it into the Euros in the end?

How the **** have I only got 3 appearences for San Marino? Sack the manager!

I guess we'll be leaving Leiria, Danny? You got three clubs after you, while I got one. haha

My stats are starting to pick up a little bit. Performances have picked up slightly aswell but not enough to garner some interest from better teams. I'm not sure what the Portuguese youth system is like.