Liechtenstein are ahead of San Marino and the Faroes.:)

Can't believe I'm only Liechtenstein's second best player though and I'm injured. but atleast I'm worth 8.75mil now though which is more than a few people and I've got my first full international goal and cap.:D

Sweet a few games for Salzburg with a few assists! Chugging along nicely again.

Get in, first international goal for San Marino! Hope I can get some first team football away from Juve.

Signed a professional contract and i've got a few games under my belt and 4 assists and my value has been bumped up to a million. Not bad :)

Meh... Did alright at Birmingham... Was hoping to do a little better though.

Not getting many games at the **** :/ forgetting completely about the heading attribute possibly hasn't helped my cause in all fairness

Man of the Match in their first ever win and ranked San Marinos top player. I feel so awesome :)

I'm just glad i'm not in the u18 squad any more - Hopefully some one will come in for me before i hit 14 stone! what is going on! lol

Fifth best Faroese player with one senior cap and playing for Dortmund my career is finally starting to take shape.

I am transfer listed by Man Utd. Someone come get me and get me playing. On the other hand I played 2 international games getting a goal. Happy at that. ^.^

Transfers Summer 2015:

N. Phipps - Setubal to Olympique Lyon, £12m
A. Dahnert - Manchester City to Besiktas, Season-long loan
B. Court - Sporting Lisbon to Austria Wien, Season-long loan
J. Thorpe - Nacional to Arsenal, £11.75m
N. Jameson - Arsenal to Almeira, Season-long loan
D. Faulkner - Guimaraes to Roma, £3.6m
T. James - RB Salzburg to AC Milan, £8.5m
N. Walker - P. Ferreira to RB Salzburg, £4.7m
C. Mason - Belenenses to Bayern Munich, £5.5m
S. Holland - Inter to Sporting Lisbon, Season-long loan
J. King - Arsenal to Sampdoria, Season-long loan

Yes... lots of moves this window. Most surprising IMO is Tobey James, only spending 1 year in Switzerland before moving to Italy.

So boring is there anyone after me (Oliver Houghton )

Rejected about 30 loan offers to stay at Benfica. Don't blame the player though, the clubs that wanted him on loan were awful.