I'm just glad i'm not in the u18 squad any more - Hopefully some one will come in for me before i hit 14 stone! what is going on! lol

Beauty! headed off to ROMA hopefully i'll get some decent first team action and play with De Rossi - If he's still there

Almeria, should hopefully get a few games there, and then push for Arsenal's first team the season after

Oh, btw are any of the teams doing very well in qualifying for Euro 2016?

Seems most people are moving to the big clubs now, but until they reach the dizzy heights of Barca B in the Spanish lower leagues they're nothing!

Oh, btw are any of the teams doing very well in qualifying for Euro 2016?

Checking now...

Liechtenstein are 3rd in their group with 9 points from 7 games

San Marino are rock bottom of their group with 0 points from 8 games ( :( )

Faroes are in the same group but not much better, with 6 points from 8 games, beating San Marino and Israel.

Last edited:
I blame our young captain who comes from the city of San Marino.

Joking :)

Mattio Viatoli - the player from the nation of San Marino, who is from San Marino City and plays for San Marino FC.

Talk about pride.

Transfers Summer 2015:

N. Phipps - Setubal to Olympique Lyon, £12m
A. Dahnert - Manchester City to Besiktas, Season-long loan
B. Court - Sporting Lisbon to Austria Wien, Season-long loan
J. Thorpe - Nacional to Arsenal, £11.75m
N. Jameson - Arsenal to Almeira, Season-long loan
D. Faulkner - Guimaraes to Roma, £3.6m
T. James - RB Salzburg to AC Milan, £8.5m
N. Walker - P. Ferreira to RB Salzburg, £4.7m
C. Mason - Belenenses to Bayern Munich, £5.5m
S. Holland - Inter to Sporting Lisbon, Season-long loan
J. King - Arsenal to Sampdoria, Season-long loan

Yes... lots of moves this window. Most surprising IMO is Tobey James, only spending 1 year in Switzerland before moving to Italy.

Danny I'm offended that you think im not worth that sum! lol Any game time. I'm probably the new Kaka lol!

Seems most people are moving to the big clubs now, but until they reach the dizzy heights of Barca B in the Spanish lower leagues they're nothing!

Never heard more truth ;) hahaha

Don't worry Rank it wont be long before we get 1st team appearances. Remember Barca is a strong *** side right now, its gonna take a bit to break into it.

Checking now...

Liechtenstein are 3rd in their group with 9 points from 7 games

San Marino are rock bottom of their group with 0 points from 8 games ( :( )

Faroes are in the same group but not much better, with 6 points from 8 games, beating San Marino and Israel.

Were not doing so hot right now Danny, but we are in line to be one of the most solid sides in the world. Remember we are only 17, San Marino will be up there eventually. WE GOT THIS hahah. How the '15 season going?

Were not doing so hot right now Danny, but we are in line to be one of the most solid sides in the world. Remember we are only 17, San Marino will be up there eventually. WE GOT THIS hahah. How the '15 season going?

Just about to do transfers now.

Transfers January 2016:

A. Marshall - Benfica to Inter, £1.9m

Fantastic... Transfer Listed and Morale: ABYSMAL. Never a fan of Juve anyway, send me to AC Milan please!