Seem to be progrssing nicely. Sorry for being dumb but what division is my club in?

Hey Danny, I thought you were going to add all of the players from your previou B.A.P, From The Streets To The Stars, but I'm not there

It's a different application, I said you guys were reserved a spot if you took the time to apply.

Playing for Barca and estimated value ... < 1 million!? What is happening? hahaha

**** I'm good. Liechtenstein MVP. Come on Arsenal sign me and you LB position is covered for next 20 years.

So there's the first season! I haven't included the NT overviews, mainly because none of us have caps yet.

Who do you think will go the furthest, especially with a certain Liechtenstinian being courted by Manchester City?

yeh boiii 5 u21 caps (faroe islands)
est value: 2.2m
even made 5 apperances 4 the first team in the cup

Some big transfers so far, including the second ever Faroese player for Manchester City, after Gunnar Nielsen.

So there's the first season! I haven't included the NT overviews, mainly because none of us have caps yet.

Who do you think will go the furthest, especially with a certain Liechtenstinian being courted by Manchester City?

I've had amazing start, but I think if I end up with big club so soon my progress will stall. I hope I stay with Maritimo for another year or two. So I hope you are not talking about mr. Von White.

Not sure if I want to be the guy City are after or not, my guy is happily banging in the goals for Portimonense

Just reached September.

Our players are now spread out around Europe a bit more, rather than just Portugal!