Transfers Summer 2012:

A. Dahnert - Beleneneses to Manchester City, £1.8m
J. Powell - Maritimo to Barcelona, £7.25m
A. Burns - Portimonense to Barcelona, £575k
R. Rankin - Portimonense to Barcelona, £575k
A. Severin - Santa Clara to Juventus, £550k
C. Smith - Sandefjord to Hamburg SV, £700k
A. Del Costa Rica - Rio Ave to Braga, £240k (Turned down Lyon)
C. Gibley - Sandefjord to Inter, £600k
D. Graham - Freamunde to AC Milan, £550k

Some big moves. Especially Jason Powell's £7.25m move to Barcelona, who appeared hellbent on hoovering up all the talent this window.

They need to send their scouts to Naval to get me.

Barca.:)

Will there be screen shots again or do we need to wait till mid-season for them?

I don't really want to be in a big team like Man Utd or Barca. Chances to get into first team are higher. ;)

Not sure if I want to be the guy City are after or not, my guy is happily banging in the goals for Portimonense

I hope I never go to City, I hate that club. I wanna see Liverpool transfer when I get older!! I want to grow at Barca though!

Man shame I didnt move,Oh well ill just continue developing at Porto until Chelsea get me:)

Well I was happy for my guy to dominate the Portuguese lower leagues for a bit longer but now I'm happy to of moved. Get ready for my guy outscoring Messi.

Well I was happy for my guy to dominate the Portuguese lower leagues for a bit longer but now I'm happy to of moved. Get ready for my guy outscoring Messi.

Rangers did you join Barca as well?
If so you have some competition :) My guy did fairly well last year there.

Inter wohoo. Hope for loan though since I wont play for the first team for a while.

Man City... Welcome to the end of my career.