Not too bad.

3mil val
4 cup appearances, 1 goal and 4 assists.

1 League appearance, 1 goal :)

13 goals in 23 games from a midfielder not too bad! Great rating too. Come on I want to play in the first team or move to a middle European club

I think Ill get a lot more Barca first team in the next two years, 16 or 17 pep likes.

Guys shove off and let a real player in to the Barca set up lol.

I'll probably end up being signed by Portsmouth. Breaking my leg and then becoming retiring and becoming Mick McCarthy's shoe licker

**** you and all your million pound moves to Barcelona and Real Madrid, I seem to be developing well but hopefully will move to a better club soon to prevent my development stalling. I also have the joint top amount of appearences for the San Marino U21 team, (I'll take my victories where I can) :).
@Danny, has there been any notable success in the U-21 teams yet?

Braga? Fairly decent youth setup as far as i know!

happy so far got all the caps joint highest maybe i might be the next Lev Yashin i hope.

I think at the age of 15 our development can't stall unless we play no games. Even in the under 19, 20, 21 teams we still getting experience. When next update Danny? Once again thanks for this mate, its really good, and on behalf of us all GREAT JOB!

Tobe please can you carry on your man utd story i was loving that coming from a pompey fan please do it again cheers

Tobe please can you carry on your man utd story i was loving that coming from a pompey fan please do it again cheers

I've stopped it now mate. Was finding it hard to balance it with looking after my little boy and looking after my fiancee who isn't very well. it was taking me a long time to do the updates which i just don't have time for. Glad you liked it though.