Counter version

just the normal one with only change to team mentality right? used it like this and it destroys everything. i have a good squad for sure but not as good as the tactic makes them perform. every year i try different tactics when im bored and every year i end up sticking to yours because its always consistently overperforming. thanks!

Standart for easy opponents , counter for medium-hard matches especially away ones

i use counter only and defence is rocksolid. also scoring over 3 goals a game. maybe for non world class teams changing strategies is better idk.

I think same mate when your team's reputation is higher than before opponents close down more plus deeper defence line so counter will fail.
i use counter only and defence is rocksolid. also scoring over 3 goal a game. maybe for non world class teams changing strategies is better idk.

3421 changed to counter looks like same as 3430,

Fm coach is playing up at moment so nothing definitive

hello,

with which training before match? def? att?

thkx

It is not better with my testing, but my testing is very limited (Spurs no losses 98pts). If it works with your team go for it or try with more difficult games.

The counter version should get tested by MR L & co soon but that will still not give a definitive result.

Man, thank you so much! You have created a monster! It is the best tactic i`ve ever used in FM.

I`m playing with Piast Gliwice from polish Ekstraklasa. Media predictions- 9. As you can see in the picture, i think we will end season on a higher place. For now- we are first in the league.

Most impressive wins- 6:2 with Partizan Belgrad in EURO qual. and 1-4 away with the team that suppose to win the league and got squad for Champions League.

This tactic is insane, even though my team cant teach it (it`s almost third month and it`s still much below average). I put the tactic training in every possible place but they still cant get it. Otherwise, they play beautiful and win matches, so it`s not a problem for now.

View attachment 90673