Due to high reported yellow cards, tackle hard has been removed. This has given a better result with Spurs than original.

Hello Knap i have lot of problem vs small team, do you have a solution ?

Last edited:
I assume the AI have a packed defense with FBs on defend, and no interest in attacking.

A possible solution is to do the opposite of logical and go defensive and push up gradually (take the game to them but take less risks).

Can make pitch larger by going wider or even deeper.

Then go full on attacking with either slow or fast tempo.

If anyone has a save just before playing one of these teams, and can put it on a download, I will have a look.

I assume the AI have a packed defense with FBs on defend, and no interest in attacking.

A possible solution is to do the opposite of logical and go defensive and push up gradually (take the game to them but take less risks).

Can make pitch larger by going wider or even deeper.

Then go full on attacking with either slow or fast tempo.

If anyone has a save just before playing one of these teams, and can put it on a download, I will have a look.

Hi Knap, I have an example within my Sampdoria save. Saved it before a simple home game, I would use the wof3430 normal version for this easy match and most these games I'm struggling. Nevertheless I'm having a terrific season !

I'll try to see if i can find how to solve this little problem as well.

https://ufile.io/sarh7

Can you put it on mediafire as my firewalls won't allow the download.

Won 5-0 - Perhaps the early corner goal helped. I will try again and see if I can get a 0-0 at half time.

5-0 then 3-0 then 1-0 then next game missed pen by missing goal! I knew my luck was out so after half time went defensive pushed right up and won 2-0

After several easy wins, I forced the issue and with some odd TIs got to half time 1-1. Defensive push up 2-1, man sent off contain take a breather and less risks won 3-1.

Defensive wins the day.

Hi Knap, first thanks for taking time for this.
By pushing up, you mean pushing up the defensive line ?

I'll replay the match a few times and see what happens.

Brilliant ractic btw !

After several easy wins, I forced the issue and with some odd TIs got to half time 1-1. Defensive push up 2-1, man sent off contain take a breather and less risks won 3-1.

Defensive wins the day.

Look at the stats, they speak for themselves. Thanks for giving some advice, I'll try to note down what I did during these games against teams who are parking the bus. But thanks for the advice and pointing me in a good direction ;)

View attachment 90547

Pushed the d/line right up to max.

It is awkward trying to find games to practice with tactics, so it was very useful exercise. If anyone else has a save with an awkward game, put it on a download and I will have a look