• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between Wolves and Liverpool in the Premier League.

More...

Wolves are going to go all the way. Wolves 3-1 Liverpool. :)

Wolves 0 - 2 Liverpool - N'Gog & Lucas ;)

:@Gerrard has been named in the team, :( He will just get injured again.

Umm Liverpool 4-0 Wolves, not sure why I think 4-0 but who knows :)

I can see Wolves being battered here, but I don't think Liverpool will be clinical enough to have a big margin, so Wolves 0-2 Liverpool, N'Gog and Insua to score.

I can see Wolves being battered here, but I don't think Liverpool will be clinical enough to have a big margin, so Wolves 0-2 Liverpool, N'Gog and Insua to score.

Your so right about N'Gog.

Maxi is going to make his first start tonight. :)

2-0 Liverpool
Reina and a Wolves Beachball :D

Jamie, that is the most likely thing I have ever heard.

I reckon L'pool will win this one easily. Don't really trust Wolves to beat anyone decent this year.

Gerrard needs to be careful not to make any sudden bursts or movement as his hamstring can pull straight away. Then thats another few weeks out.

Liverpool are dominating(like normal) but can't score (like normal)

Not sure if I'd describe what I'm seeing as dominating but we do look to be the team in control of things.... when the ball isn't bouncing around in the air, which isn't very often.

I take back the 4-0 comment, from the way we have played so far I don't think we'll get too many goals tonight, hoping for a 2-0 finish at least :)

I take back the 4-0 comment, from the way we have played so far I don't think we'll get too many goals tonight, hoping for a 2-0 finish at least :)

You got a link to the game, mate?

I'm just listening to it on the radio and it doesn't sound too good. Can't really say I'm suprised though, sums up our season really.

As has already been stated - a lot of possesion, but nothing to show for it. 59% possesion but only 2 shots on target. Need to work a lot more chances if we're to win this one.

I normally use justin.tv however the only match on ther has a terrible connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back