Wolverhampton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on boys, we need a win.

Beautiful. David N'Gog is on, :) Your all going to see a master in action.

I actually want to smack Benitez's mum HAS HE NOT HEARD OF SUBS
Are aquilani and babel bench warmers or match winners
Gerrard is not on form why start him
Benitez im the first to defend you when you do something wrong, but today it was 10 steps too far please dont let the door hit you on the way out

0-0 Full Time.....

...Brought N'Gog on to late.

Juves Calling. liverpool are answering.

hey hey hey hey hey
Good bye
hey hey hey hey
Good Bye

You wont be missed, we will never forgot your rant

Not good for Liverpool. At least Gerrard didn't get injured though... :S

Gerrard was poor though. Struggled to stay on his feet a few times in the box. Had some awful deliveries and in general looked sloppy. He's nowhere near match fit though, Aquilani should have started.

city are 6th with 2 games in hand and on same amount of points.

I think Liverpool should be disappointed not to win, but they are gradually getting closer and can still finish 4th with a good run of form. Gerrard needs to sort out his form or Liverpool will keep on suffering. Should of changed things up a little bit quicker today but I thought Liverpool set themselves out well and Benitez named a good starting line up, sad thing is it just didn't click for them today. Could of started Aquilani or Babel but there may of been a game plan behind his selections, sadly as I said, didn't get them the 3 points but they'll bounce back.

You wont be missed, we will never forgot your rant

Do you mean the one where he said... "I'm no ******* talking to you. He's a ******* great player. You's are ******* idiots."

Or the one where he focused on another teams (inaccurate) financial info in his pre-match conference only to go and lose the game.

Oh wait...

i actually mean the one where the word.

Fact was used multiple times. amd he mucked up liverpools best chance for 20 yrds to win a league title.

quite low key but people should know it.

i counted 2 REAL touches for lucas in the 2nd half! he was a disgrace as was every other player bar reina. play babel and aquilani, get rid of kuyt and lucas, simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back