Thanks, I agree with Mellis looked at scout report and got him for half his value and that was same with most other players I got, signings affected teams form a bit in recent months but they're getting used to each other now, thanks for both your feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will have a look at Webster when I can but I'm a Leeds fan so unless I missed something I don't think he's with us but I've heard of him before and will look into it, hope to get March up tonight

Goalkeeper to join in the summer
View attachment 405669
Chris Charlton will bolster his squad in the summer as young goalkeeper George Long has signed for Wolves. This is a clear indicator that Jamie Jones future at the club will not last much longer than the end of the season.​

February 2014

View attachment 405571
A lucky victory against Yorkshire team Bradford was a lucky escape with an own goal by McArdle.

View attachment 405570
A bore draw but could potentially set us up well for the second leg.

View attachment 405569
A strong win we performed well but we really aren't seeing a lot of the ball lately, Jacobs was on top form today as he bagged a good brace.

View attachment 405568
A good comeback but disappointed to have gone two goals down, lack of possession starting to get frustrating now.

View attachment 405567
Really annoying to lose,we had so many opportunities that went to waste, sums up our performances in last couple of month not been great.

View attachment 405566
Another loss which wasn't deserved.

Player of the month

No one, was poor performances throughout.

League Table
View attachment 405564

Wolverhampton Latest

Ward on loan!
View attachment 405563
Striker Jamie Ward has joined on loan till the end of the season

2nd player to join in the summer
View attachment 405562
View attachment 405561
Hayden White from Bolton has signed a contract till 2018, he signed for a fee of 850k and will join when the transfer window opens in June.

March, April, May 2014

As it's only League one I've decided to bundle the last 3 months in one quick update

View attachment 405166
A poor March, followed by a decent April and a very good May with Dicko finally back on form, we won promotion after the Rotherham game and then won the league against Leyton Orient the following week, there wasn't really a player of the month for the first two months but the last definitely deserves to go to Dicko taking his talley to 33 goals in all competitions.

Player of the year
View attachment 405163
Well it has to be this man if it wasn't for him we wouldn't of won the league by a long shot, we must thank Dicko for all his hard work this season. Charlton spoke very highly of this man "he's just pure class, when he wasn't scoring he was assisting and linking up with the team very well, he's fantastic talent and we're lucky to have him"

Nouha Dicko got 33 goals and 19 assists in all competitions

League table
View attachment 405162

View attachment 405161

Wolverhampton Latest

Ins & Outs

It's been a busy summer for Wolves so far and it's only just started! With 6 players joining and 8 leaving and there is still one player to join and contracts are still yet to expire for a few players.

Wolves first two signings that we have known for a while now is the signing of George Long and Hayden White. Chris Charlton was delighted claiming that the two signings are very good prospects for the club but will have to earn it like the rest of the players.

Chris has brought in a good friend (pardon the pun) George Friend has joined for 775k from recently relegated Middlesborough. "I watched this lad against Leeds a couple of seasons ago and he controlled the left hand side, I have continued to watch him and he continues to impress. He's a good friend of mine and he understands me and I understand him" said Chris.

Tricky winger James McClean has joined Wolves from Wigan for 2.5m

BIG NAME SIGNING

Crystal Palace midfielder Joe Ledley has joined Wolves for 4.5m and this boy is a good capture for a side that has been recently promoted, Palace was relegated last season and Ledley felt he needed a move away from Lonfon and has now joined highly confident Wolves. Last signing is Striker Matt Smith who has joined on loan from Leeds and Milan Lalkovic will join on the 1st July on a free transfer

OUTS

Bakory Sako - AS Nancy Lorraine 500k
Stephen Ward - Bournemouth 1m
Kevin Doyle - Contract Terminated
Jamie O'Hara - Nottingham Forest ?0
David Edwards - Motherwell ?0
Aaron McCarey - Man City 220k
Danny Murray - Boston United - Loan
Valenciennes extend loan of Tongo Doumbia paying 100% wages

Quick update!

Georg Margreitter has signed for Reading for 1 million pound
Roger Johnson has joined Ipswich for a free transfer

Danny Batth injured for two months

Last edited:
Both good players but wages are massive. Roger was on 38k we are still paying 25 till the end of contract and O'Hara wages were 30plus and have been trying to get rid of him since last season. The idea was to get rid of everyone that was on loan at other clubs because of wages and I want to put my mark on things and not have another managers team

Both good players but wages are massive. Roger was on 38k we are still paying 25 till the end of contract and O'Hara wages were 30plus and have been trying to get rid of him since last season. The idea was to get rid of everyone that was on loan at other clubs because of wages and I want to put my mark on things and not have another managers team

Jesus. Roger Johnson you money grabbing *******. Haha

Exactly what I thought, I was meaning to propose a loan extension to the club he was at until his contract expired but I completely forgot I was also meaning to do same for Kevin Doyle but forgot then terminated his contract for 1m

One in Two out
View attachment 404964
Young midfielder Jacob Butterfield looks to be the last player to join the club in a hectic transfer window he has joined for a cut price of 375k as his former team were relegated. A delighted Wolves manager said "we have just brought in one of the best prospects in the league and I am looking forward to watching him day in and day out." To stop the worry of an overloaded midfield two players have left on loan, 20 year old Anthony Forde has gone on loan to fellow championship rivals Sheffield Wednesday and Kevin McDonald has joined Ipswich on loan.

View attachment 404960View attachment 404959

Pre season update

View attachment 404958
A strong unefeated pre season against mainly lesser opposition except Anderlecht,ut sets us up nicely for the start of the season, all players were strong in pre season so no particular player to pick out.

Could really do with more feedback from different people, not sure whether people are interested or not

Club Statement
We are sad to announce that we have relieved Chris Charlton of his duties. We want to make it clear that we have done this with the clubs best interests at heart and we have had no choice in the end. We wish Chris all the best in the future and we thank him for his services over the past year.

I literally have no idea why I have been sacked and will see what happens tomorrow and see whether I should carry this on or not.

Club Statement
We are sad to announce that we have relieved Chris Charlton of his duties. We want to make it clear that we have done this with the clubs best interests at heart and we have had no choice in the end. We wish Chris all the best in the future and we thank him for his services over the past year.

I literally have no idea why I have been sacked and will see what happens tomorrow and see whether I should carry this on or not.

Board takeover, maybe??

No just a random sacking. Sorry guys it looks like I won't be carrying on the save it took a year and a half to get a new job and kinda just lost interest with the team I was sorry

Well that sucks. Reckon you'd done some real good transfer business there. Would have been in with a real shout at back to back promotions. Oh well. New story?