• Manchester United

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:|

Wolves 2-1 Manchester United - Doyle.

Offside if you ask me, but a good header again and we're behind. Rio we miss you already :'(

Wolves 2-1 United, :( :( :(

UNTIED c'mon!, we need a comeback like newcastle!!!, ROONEY Berba show urselves!

This is great Wolves, really really good footballer by us, we look rampant out there :D

FFS, how many more times is Fergie gonna have to get the hairdryer out this season?!

get in there wolves!! at the moment its been a pretty good day for Chelsea so far :)

That should have been a goal, at least hit the target from there

This is good, half-time looming and 2-1 up :). Happy days, but what are the odds that United will come back to win 3-2 :(

Not even half time yet so there's plenty of time.. But we need to play A LOT better than this.

Just slapped 20 quid on man utd to win.

Odds of ~ 3/1

Slightly off-topic, but I have just whacked my balls on a door **** - ******* hurt :p

But yeah, half-time, encourage team-talk by Mick, and maybe we can get something from this :)

Man Utd have been dross, they could go 7 points clear today, where's the heart?

Sometimes i hate the game. Wolves transfer policy :
just buy anyone who is over 190 cm. *******, so annoying.

Never bet on ur own team, it proves wrong sometimes, but as a fellow united c;mon united!!

I usually bet on big teams if they are behind at half time. They are big teams at the top of the table for a reason ;)

Wins me money more often than not.

okay good good, lets just hope that Fergie roughans them up a bit, and them come out fighting and out 2 win!

Status
Not open for further replies.