• Draw

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good things must come to an end eh...

Oh well, we'll still win the league with just the one defeat(A)

okay my take on the whole match, it wouldnt be a Utd thread with out it.

First of all, thought we started really well, first 10 minutes thought "hello we are in here" this is going well... Nani scored an stunning goal and we looked like we could run riot. Then slack marking from a corner let wolves in, and they didnt look back, yeah could say maybe a couple of Pen decisions should of gone our way, and O'hara got very lucky( mick knows this, hence why he withdrew him). But Scholes was lucky not to be straight red carded in my opinion, whilst gigs could of gone as well. All being said we simply didnt play well enough to win this game and well played to Wolves.

Now to the real business, Everyone else, Lets talk again come may shall we...

If this thread has taught me anything its that United fans are very, very defensive, look up banter in the dictionary..

Although it is nice that United fans are getting the abuse for once, Liverpool fans have had it for most of the season, nice little break for us. [I hope to **** we win tomorrow]

Well done Wolves today, fantastic backs to the wall performance second half. We could of rolled over and died today after what happened at Bolton so I'm very proud of them all especially the back 4 who have found it rough at times this year.

O'Hara was probably very lucky not to be sent off for that tackle (I was at the other end so didnt get the best view) but early in the season Stephen Warnock should have been sent off at Molineux when we played Villa and Mark Halsey let him off. Plus I believe Gary Neville should have walked in both games he played for you this season against Stoke and West Brom so I think you've had your fair share too. And as the saying goes these things even themselves out

Couldn't decide between Berba and Rooney which player was more abject Today!

I think all this referee complaining is for the majority here, out of bitterness that you have finally lost your unbeaten run. Some of you clearly thought that It'd be there forever. No matter, the ref didn't have a great game, but it doesn't drive from the excuse that Wolves were better and met a poor United side. Anyway, the match is over now, any arguments can be sorted on PMs, this thread will now be closed

Thank you for all posts on this thread, and to the 2 teams for a good game of football :)

Status
Not open for further replies.