FM-Base: Football, and rampant sexism.

Love it. :D

EDIT: Although that said, the amount of cooing over Roque Santa Cruz girls do is ridiculous...

Last edited:
There are quite a few women physios knocking about,

I bet there are lol!

i have a theory and a prediction, and that is everyone who reads this thread will now offer Becky Nutt a job.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I like Annette Sjong Mathisen quite a bit too, Norweigen so probs dirty too.

Hey your a Mod set an example! XD

Last edited:
OMG Becky Nutt isnt on my game!! and where did you get the pictures ;)

When I got bored in FM10 I found a female physio and used FMRTE to change her name to Cheryl Cole. Now whenever an injury happens at Bristol Rovers, they have Cheryl to look after them. Although after this happened I did seem to notice an increase in injury's. Can't put my finger on why though....

These girls arnt even that fit, you lot really need to get out more.

Havant + Waterloovile has a female physio (not sure if they still do). Remember she came on the pitch at Anfield and started feeling one of the players' leg when he was injured and the crowd started whistling, was a laugh :)

I like Annette Sjong Mathisen quite a bit too, Norweigen so probs dirty too.

I like this. Norwegians have the highest amount of one-night stands, lowest condom use in the Western World and low teenage pregnancies. We're awesome. (H)

I checked my editor and there are 500 women in fm 11 holding several positions from scout to chairman (or should i say chairwoman?). There are two that are currently managing a team. Also i remember in my save a lower league italian team hired a woman for manager but i cannot find her right now. She had a photo too...

When I got bored in FM10 I found a female physio and used FMRTE to change her name to Cheryl Cole. Now whenever an injury happens at Bristol Rovers, they have Cheryl to look after them. Although after this happened I did seem to notice an increase in injury's. Can't put my finger on why though....

Have you had any players injured due to lack of a social life

I found this Becky Nutts's Facebook priofile, ill share it for a tenner haha