Dont dream to much lads she probably wants to marry a premier league footballer :'(.

I love how we view her as like Megan Fox when really she isn't that fit

Jesus Christ. This thread is patently scary, you bunch of stalkers. ;)

There are a few female fitness coaches.
From these pics its a stright toss (excuse choice of word) up between Becky Nutt, and Chantelle Thomas in my opinion.

player: Becky I have a groin strain! Massage plox? :wub:

Becky: Oh god not again! Join the queue dear...

player: omfg the whole first, reserve and youth teams, the manager, the coaches, youth coaches, goal keeping coaches, security staff, corporate sponsors, the groundsman and the club tea boy are here :O

Becky: yes strange isn't it, i wonder whats causing it

"the room": (sniggers)

player: ffs i dont wanna go last you'll be covered by the time you get to me! :(

Becky: covered in what?

"the room": (more sniggers)

"the following morning": the guardian newspaper is sad to announce a former employee is suing her football club for sexual harassment... she stands to make £5 million if shes successful as she says she was harrased for groin strain massages from the entire team :O In other news all 25 first team players are being divorced by their wives due to not being able to perform in the bedroom, all wives stand to take 50% of their husbands wealth and 20% of all future earnings!

Im clued up here lads, Becky Nutt is a plant :O

Becky nutt and eva carneiro would get it
I've got a groin injury thinking about them now

Last edited:
Sorry to bump this, but could somebody specify what facepack or give the link, or just those specific facepacks if they are in a huge "all-day unless I pay" file?

To add another late bump... Eva Carneiro is hotter than Becky Nutt... just sayin'...

eva craneiro! =0
the women on the chelsea bench...

eva craneiro! =0
the women on the chelsea bench...

"Ashley Cole has concerns he would like to discuss with you."

"He thinks that someone from the physio room has been at his bottle of fake tan."