Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
its working well for me am lowly barnsley and got arsenal in cup was 2-0 up got a red card and drew 2-2 in the reply i was just hoping i didnt get smashed but won 4-3 in extra time :) let me know of any adjustments and al help try?? 442 is my fav formation so thanks for duin a good job

its working well for me am lowly barnsley and got arsenal in cup was 2-0 up got a red card and drew 2-2 in the reply i was just hoping i didnt get smashed but won 4-3 in extra time :) let me know of any adjustments and al help try?? 442 is my fav formation so thanks for duin a good job

Wow! Thats a good result, or two good results!;-) I will post a adjusted tactic when I've tested it more.

Hey i will try this out with liverpool, as i really want to be sucsesfull with them, which to me has been a rather hard task this year (i have been sacked 4 times now, not my proudest moment, at all) so i will give it a go with this, and i will post screenshots :)

Hey i will try this out with liverpool, as i really want to be sucsesfull with them, which to me has been a rather hard task this year (i have been sacked 4 times now, not my proudest moment, at all) so i will give it a go with this, and i will post screenshots :)

I'm looking forward to hear from you :)

Hey, how has Jordan Rossiter developed for you, looks like he has the potential to become one **** of a beast as a DLP or ball winning mid :)

Back