Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
guna have a marathon on this game when i get home so any chances i would love to know? joint top in championship and 6th round of fa cup with barnsley and my team is absolute dog **** but but but had some great results even scoring 4 5 6 along the way only problem now is started conceeding alot :(

i play as liverpool with this tactic and it leaks a lot of goals so i have changed it a bit by taking of the high defensive line and stopping the offside trap oh and also making a normal keeper not a sweeper and my defence is a lot better

some guys so far back told of a few tweaks been using them and working great not conceding as much and just beat reading 3-0 away and am barnsley and trust me with my dog **** side thats a amazing result

some guys so far back told of a few tweaks been using them and working great not conceding as much and just beat reading 3-0 away and am barnsley and trust me with my dog **** side thats a amazing result

What tweaks? Would been nice to share them properly in the opening post! :-) with some screens :-p

Back