Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
Hey drlw,

So far so good judging from the following print:

View attachment 453937

Tried almost every single tac with the most post here @ fmbase (even kuns one) for more than half a season (all fluided) and having the notion of the known bugs at the moment it seems that yours is the most consistent.

For teamtalks aside of having read somewhere that this year it doenst seem to work soo well as last one, always picking Overall Team Talk Assertive and last option (pre-talk and half time also). After this I try to see if for individual talk I have the option assertive: Pick up where you... usually the middle on from 5 options.

View attachment 453936

Half time last option of assertive and individual talks:

Scored a goal, assisted one or rating above 7.8: Passion I have faith on you
Rating equal or lower than 6.6: Assertive I am not happy with your performance tonight

Thanks again for the contribuition of your tactic. Let us know if you tweak it better :)

Last edited:
BARNSLEY 1 VILLA 0
changed my wingers to defensive and set them to mark there wingers. i was also the better team :) promotion also with games to spare
defo worth a try this tactic

I'm playing with a tweaked version at the moment, and it seems to be working very good. Will hopefully post screenshots and tactic later tonight. :)

Back