Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
look all am saying is they make this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating :( anyway back to topic lets sort this **** till the next patch ha ha ha

is there gonna be an update to this? gutted cause im in middle of season with villa second in the league, and cant win for sh*t

Last edited:
Was finally enjoying the game again but update has ****** it all up. Read that need these fixes etc but they should have it all done and ready b4 they release the game rather than release a pants version and keep updating ffs

this really needs revamping in this patch, Corners are useless now, and although possession is still high, conceding goals for fun, and basically losing every game now.

Now I'm starting the journey for making a new tactic. I haven't decided witch formation, but it have to suit Liverpool. It'll probably be 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. I hope I can start a thread with a new tactic this weekend. :)

Now I'm starting the journey for making a new tactic. I haven't decided witch formation, but it have to suit Liverpool. It'll probably be 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. I hope I can start a thread with a new tactic this weekend. :)

im doing the same mate. loved the possession style. and 442 was quality or 4222 sounds good. let me know how it goes :)

There are severals tactics ?
I just saw one. And i changed some things :

- I removed Small play and Keep the Ball
- I put the Trequarista in Support
- I removed " Stay in place " on the Striker !

--> More CCC's, playing more fluidly in attaking plays, more goals from strikers :)

There are severals tactics ?
I just saw one. And i changed some things :

- I removed Small play and Keep the Ball
- I put the Trequarista in Support
- I removed " Stay in place " on the Striker !

--> More CCC's, playing more fluidly in attaking plays, more goals from strikers :)

This for 14.2? I'll liekd this a few patches ago, but its waned since.. might try this, if your not uploding you tweak?

Back