Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
i must say the second tactic doesnt seem as good as the 1st 1?? am getting a little ****** off with this game now its so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i play everyday and am just getting at my wicks end :( i have tried every tactic out there and this is by far the best and 442 as well so keep up the good work and look forward to version 3 on a closing note carnt believe that this tactic doesnt get more comments??

i must say the second tactic doesnt seem as good as the 1st 1?? am getting a little ****** off with this game now its so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i play everyday and am just getting at my wicks end :( i have tried every tactic out there and this is by far the best and 442 as well so keep up the good work and look forward to version 3 on a closing note carnt believe that this tactic doesnt get more comments??
The game is fu###d mate SI are a disgrace, realising a game with so many bugs

just had ago of your tactic and i have to say its easily the best on here!! I tryed using a left footer at rm and right footer at lm and its working wonders !! also changed the two strikers to a CF on support and an advanced forward!! and the DLF to Advanced play maker on support!! Changed GK to normal and also removed press higher and its working wonders once again great tactic

just had ago of your tactic and i have to say its easily the best on here!! I tryed using a left footer at rm and right footer at lm and its working wonders !! also changed the two strikers to a CF on support and an advanced forward!! and the DLF to Advanced play maker on support!! Changed GK to normal and also removed press higher and its working wonders once again great tactic

Ill try that with my strikers, do they score more?

great tactic, really one of my best tactics ever played.
Playing with feyenoord first season champions, second season CL poule of death Juventus-Galatasaray-Porto, me and Galatasaray 1 and 2. the league played 25 W18 D5 L2 52-17,
keep up the good work :)
2lbgn51.png

Last edited:
i have to say what a tactic this is 1st game of the season im utd playing swansea winning 1 nil 77th min evra get sent off so i pull well back from cf to left w and move giggs to lb and win the game 3-0 on defensive :)

just trying your tweaks and after 16 mins was falling in love with the game all over again 4-0 up wow wow wow then after 56 mins i was wanting to smash the game to bits 4-4 :(

any advice on away games just struggle a bit in away games i did changed from attacking to control for a while and started good but not so consistant any tips? :)

AM JUST TRYING THIS WINNING 3-0 at halftime against some **** in champs league but swear to god my centre mid has just thought he was CM PUNK and done a wrestling move in middle of park and got sent off ://

Half way through season with Aston Villa. Second in league. only lost 2. just beat Man Utd 4-2 at old trafford. this tactic is crazy good. only signed 1 player, which is Depay on loan!

I want to upload pics but my print screen wont work :( currently at xmas time ingame first season

Back