Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
If there was a Vote for best Tactic on SM, this would win hands down. The original one uploaded anyway.

It actually makes it a bit too easy. I mean im Villa nearly winning league first season!! lol

All im gunna say is Jordan Henderson as the RW and Luis Alberto as the BBM. MY GOD. Alberto has the most assists in the PL at the moment and Henderson has the highest average match rating.

sick of this ******* game 1st match after new patch destroyed by cardiff i have 1 attempt in 90 mins crazy game spoilt again never ever again will i spend my hard earned cash on this pile of ****!!!!!!!

Back to drawingboard. I'll give it a serious go and try to make a new one. Maybe it's not a very big issue. :) up with the head and take it as a challenge! I have really enjoyed reading about my tactic and all of you who're liking it. Thank you all! :)

Smart? You've played one game on the new patch and say the game is spoilt.
no I've played the game for years and its the same old ****, get a tactic all share and help each other on here then patch spoils it all do it again patch patch patch??? game should be 100% from buying only patch should be transfer updates!!!!!!!

no I've played the game for years and its the same old ****, get a tactic all share and help each other on here then patch spoils it all do it again patch patch patch??? game should be 100% from buying only patch should be transfer updates!!!!!!!

So improving the game and fixing bugs is a bad thing? I don't think you understand what a patch is. Oh and a tactic based on solid footballing philosophy will work on any patch (not saying this tactic isn't).

Back