Wonder kids

Strange. Heres where I found him half way through first season

that's strange, look at his history, here he is on my halifax game, starting off at central, and on my other game with man united i signed him from central.

Yep, it appears that Frosinone bought him from Central for £7k right at the start of the game. Bollox, Im gonna have to start again now!!

No I went on a mad spending spree, splashing all of my £100k season budget :mad:

wolves are impossible to find any decent players, and the strikers cant score, johnson puts it wide and bothroyd has this wierd obsession with hitting the ball over the bar

and i am liking the pic of the wolves legend boozad

Quality aint it mate. Im playin Bothroyd and Cort up front. Scorin quite a few.
Found a young Portuguese winger called Coentrao, got him for £50k. Hes only 18 with loads of potential ;)

wolves are impossible to find any decent players, and the strikers cant score, johnson puts it wide and bothroyd has this wierd obsession with hitting the ball over the bar

and i am liking the pic of the wolves legend boozad

true to the real life then:D

Leon Clarke, Leon Clarke, Leon Clarke........

hes on top form now, just think a few games ago,the fans wer havin a go at him. i was there wen he scored 2 the other week. his 2nd goal was a beauty and boozad dont forget about craddock

Hahaha yea. Hero of the hour eh?

nikolas bendtner is the best youngster on the game started my blues game and he finished top scorer in the first season and signed him now from arsenal and e is amazing

Found a 19 year old striker called Adrian at Deportivo. Got him for £1.5m when they went into administration. Got bags of potential

Nicolas Millan at Colo Colo. Only 15 and gonna be **** hot by the looks of it.

i cudnt get huntelaar ajax wanted 26 million 4 him! but i managed 2 get a real coup wiv tht lucas from gremio i signed guarin and adu but they didnt get work permits so i have them in the reserves

Nicolas Millan at Colo Colo. Only 15 and gonna be **** hot by the looks of it.

I have played 3 seasons now and hes just managed to get a work permit, he's keeping van Persie out of the first team squad!

i cudnt get huntelaar ajax wanted 26 million 4 him! but i managed 2 get a real coup wiv tht lucas from gremio i signed guarin and adu but they didnt get work permits so i have them in the reserves

How can they play in the reserves if they haven't been granted work permits?

Surely defeats the object of a work permit

they cant play in the reserves! they are just in the reserves doin nuffin

How can you sign someone in the first place if they cant get a work permit?

You can...i don't know how....i signed 2 youngsters from Colo Colo and neither of them got a work permit. I put them in my U18's and they just sat there on ther lazy, non-work permitable butts! But when millan signed a proper contract (not youth) he managed to get one :D...any way back on topic....