Wonder kids

Thats well wierd, in my game (and every other fm game when playin as an english team) it says Transfer fallen through due to played not been granted work permit!!

Thats well wierd, in my game (and every other fm game when playin as an english team) it says Transfer fallen through due to played not been granted work permit!!

Same here. Never been able to sign anyone who cant get WP

heres a couple from my inter game: -

Raul Garcia from Osasuna who is a quality player.......and Daniele Dessena from Parma who has good stats in the right places for a winger.....just needs to improve a little bit technically thats!! :)

Errrr yeah Garcias well good but that Dessena seems a bit hmmish :S

yeh dessena luks a bit 'hmmish' but have noticed on this that as long as wingers have pace and can cross then they are pretty good......so will see what he's like in a few years!!

A foreign player can sign for you but must immediately must go to your affiliate club, and can play there get the games and gain a work permit.

Lebohang Mokoena and Nicolas Millan did it in my game.

Ive got 3 different affiliates but have never been given this option either.

Tranmere and Cannes. ***** I know but it gets me kids games

Micah Richards at Man City. Absolute quality right back.

Hey

I see you all discussion about wonderkids, but i have wonderkid for you, he even deserves in the selection of your main squad.

Jonathan de Guzman - 19 years(in first season) - Feyenoord

Always signs for top 5 team in prem on my game, normally Chelsea.

Errrr yeah Garcias well good but that Dessena seems a bit hmmish :S

Dessena (14 app 8 goals) has **** stats but when he plays he scores really often on the wing better than my Nani signing.

Micah Richards and Gourcuff are wonderkids. Llorente is 22 but he is a really good young player scored 6 goals in 5 appearance for me.

Other good youngsters: Libis Arenas, Gay Assulin, Gonzalo Castro, Alex Nemer and Antonio Cerrajero

Andres Guardado - DL/WBL/AML - Mexico

Brilliant player only 1.8million and easy to get work permit

Gay Assulin never wants to come to me :(. Oh and de Guzman went to Liverpool on mine.

Oh and has anyone said Freddy Guarin??

Domigos 20yr old CB will become WonderKid and guess what ..... he's free!!!!! Absolutely class on my Sevilla game:D .