Wonder kids

Michael Mancienne 18yr old DC, can usually get him on loan in 1st season from Chelsea.

Dagoberto and Farfan are very very good on me Fulham game.

Dagoberto has a small minimum release fee clause of around 1.5mil.
Farfan will cost a bit more around 6mil.

hmmmm ... try to search for "Melo" ... he is quite good all i know is that he is 15 or 16 when you start manager and now im 2010 and the kid is awesome .. the best young striker : P

Patricio Araujo :wub:

screen15.jpg

I accidently removed all my history so I can't remember how much I bought him for but I think it was about £2.9m. I used him as a back-up for the first two seasons and let him improve then he turned out to be a wonderkid. I made him learn from Agger and Carragher so he has theiir preffered moves aswell which is nice. :) His stats are slightly lower than they would be in the screenshot as he's been injured for 4 months.

Micah Richards and Gourcuff are wonderkids.

Signed Gourcuff aswell and have him playing as my playmaker in the attacking midfield role. 888 succesful passes in 19(1) appearances isn't too bad. Takes a sweet freekick aswell.

screen16.jpg

some already been mentioned...
carlos vela, huntelaar, adu, rafael sobis, jamie mole, nani, marcio frm sporting lisbon (keeper), akinfeev and i got a fernando torres frm independiente when he was 15 and hes now 19 worth 23m and banging goals in, i am in 2018 though lol!

pretty sweet. Does he have many assists?

My games messed up so I don't have the history for that season but I think he only got about 5 assists overall. People just don't like to score from his passes. In each game he will always have atleast 3 key passes. I just played Man Utd and he had 9 key passes and 0 assists. So yeh.

Any screenies or other info?

I had Alexis Sanchez before on FM06 and he was a bit meh. Doesn't look too much different on this game.

Found Another, quite pleased with this one :D

I reveal.... Marek Succccchhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thank You.

According to all of my scouts they don't believe Suchy improves any further than that.