Vito Mannone

Benoit Costil -- GK -- Caen
Didier Digard -- DMC -- Le Harve
Raul Garcia -- AMC-- Osasuna
Ajide -- AMR/C --Bellinzona
Bojan -- ST -- Barcelona (C)
Emilliano Vecchio -- AMC -- Central
Mamadou Diakite -- DMC -- Free Transfer
Diego -- AMR -- Flamengo (Begining of second season)
Eduardo Ratinho -- WBR -- Corinthians (Begining of second season)
Miko Danobeita -- ST -- Athletic (Begining of second season)

For screenshots just ask ;)

Last edited:
Its pretty similar to FM 2006 in terms of players of good quality. Obviously people like Messi are better though having broken onto the scene big style in real life.

any wonderkids in the lower leagues?

The general idea of wonderkids are they are good enough to be first team players in the top leagues before they're 21. So i doubt you'll find any in lower leagues and even less likely to hold onto them if you find one.

The general idea of wonderkids are they are good enough to be first team players in the top leagues before they're 21. So i doubt you'll find any in lower leagues and even less likely to hold onto them if you find one.

well not wonderkids then but class acts under 21 that you can get on the cheap!

such as Mo Tako the Iranian guy a few years back in the champ man series

I've got a wonderkid for you, from Rotherham he's in there Reserves hes 16 year old called Andy Liversedge, used to go to school with him till he went to Rotherham full time in the summer. :D

ive got one bojan from barca c top notch young one there and does anyone know when the records are coming up for 2007

jeez you're obsessed with records! and Bojan has already been mentioned twice! Juan manuel mata in madrid b/c is pretty good

all i want to know is when and that nani is super player and also rafeal sobis

anderson from porto amc/fc fantastic player and off course a wonderkid

If you're looking no further, for an expensive amazing kid, buy hunterlaar from ajax! AMAZING!

How much does Vecchio cost from Frosinone?