Wonder why all the best regens come out of Brazil?

Its pathetic this rating system for countries, Brazil...come on, not produced anything of serious quality since Ronaldinho. (Neymar, Ganso, Moura unproven in europe as yet).

Holland should be higher, but again can you name any decent under 25 year old players?
Spains should be the best, look at how successful the youth teams are.
England again should be a little better, I can never seem to find any really quality regens other than my latest game.

Its pathetic this rating system for countries, Brazil...come on, not produced anything of serious quality since Ronaldinho. (Neymar, Ganso, Moura unproven in europe as yet).

Holland should be higher, but again can you name any decent under 25 year old players?
Spains should be the best, look at how successful the youth teams are.
England again should be a little better, I can never seem to find any really quality regens other than my latest game.
Krul, van der Wiel, Willems, Strootman, Afellay, Narsingh, Luuk de Jong, Wijnaldum, Ola Jonh, Lens, Maher, Bruma, de Vrij

Yeah there decent not really potential world class are they? They showed how good they were in the Euros. None of them are going to be world beaters tho. Thats why I said they should be higher.

The guy that rated the countries must've been doing drugs
Seriously, Mexico above Italy, France, Spain, England, Holland and Portugal?!

And how the **** did Turkey, Nigeria, China and the USA score that high?!
So much for this game being realistic

edit:

England haven't had the best national team since others started playing football

1.Casillas, Buffon, Lloris, Neuer, Adler... do I need to go on?
2.Lahm, Maicon, Ramos, Alves, Evra, Thiago Silva, Hummels, Chiellini... do I need to go on?
3.Xavi, Xabi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Modric, Snejder, Silva, Nasri, Pirlo... do I need to go on?
4.Messi, Ronaldo, Villa, Higuain... do I need to go on?

How do you figure?
Can you seriously tell me with a straight face that Robinson was better than Buffon and Barthez? Or that Terry was better than Cannavaro and Thuram? Or that Lampard was ever better than Pirlo or Zidane? Or that Owen was better than Del Piero or Trezeguet?

The english team didn't have a single best player in his position, let alone an entire team

Seriously, there's a reason England never wins anything

NO WAY LLORIS AND ADLER ARE BETTER THAN JOE HART ALSO HART IS NEARLY AS GOOD AS BUFFON
MY LIST
1.CASILLAS 2.NEUER 3.BUFFON/HART next year 4.BUFFON/HART 5.VALDES

Yeah there decent not really potential world class are they? They showed how good they were in the Euros. None of them are going to be world beaters tho. Thats why I said they should be higher.
Honestly I think Strootman, de Jong, and Maher have the potential to the best players in their respective positions, maybe not in the next WC, but maybe Euro 2016 they will