And so are carlos fierro and erick torres but they have still been posted on here!

I just started a new save with rosenberg and look at this beauty that was sitting in the youth team!

Mushaga bakenga

it wont let me upload a SS for some reason.

Lol at the amount of idiots who post regens or really well known wonderkids, I'm gonna enter soon since Raikan's late again ;)

Raikan, you're just getting lazy buddy. There are plenty of good entries in already, it just requires sifting through the ****, of which there is unfortunately a lot of.

Here's my second entry then seeing as how everyone else is doing it. Bit of a look into the future as he is 21 now in my save:

Congratulations!!

Wonderkid of the Month (it will be weekly from now on) winner round 2 goes to:

Mccollio09 with Kevin Stoger:

234014d1333098471-wonderkid-week-competition-stoger.jpg

Ha ha ha cheers buddy, that was a quick award, one you didn't know?

I know him :) looks good though, the other entries were well not Wonderkid material

Sold Modric for 30 million at the age of 29 last season, figured I'd groom this kid to take over his role, got over 90% passing for his first full season so I'm happy enough with him. Bought him for 2.3mill in 2012, long way to go until he gets to Modric's standard but I think he won't be far off in maybe two years. I'll have another entry for this coming week ready in a bit.