http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-wonderkids/89948-tiago-ilori-sporting-cp.html

212562d1325051841-tiago-ilori-sporting-cp-tiago-1.jpg

he's one of my fav. wonderkids of all. not the best though, but he's in the 'list' ;)
he is one of the best for sure even in 2009 and 2010 versions he was very good for me in 2010 i played him with verrati and adam maher and my formation was 4 -2-3-1 after few years the three of them became world class players:D Also Fifa official site had an article about him 2 years ago i think expecting him to be one of the best players in the world in future

don't know if he's been mentioned before (probably has) but i'm gonna go with Diego Polenta. Not sure how to post images as i'm hopeless, but check him out anyway.

No Images but these two must be contenders. If someone can please upload a picture of Carlos Fierro & Mateo Kovacic. They are world class

Maybe well known, but check out Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, centreback. Playing for Valenciennes in France! Genious :) Very Very fast at the age of 22 for my Tottenham!!!

Yes, because its no fun without my entries :) :p
Well, maybe for you ( mr. 5 or 6 time WotW winner :D ). Everybody else then have greater chance to win this. So, in the name of FM Base, do not enter this anymore :p
Ps. This is now wonderkid of the quartal XD

ok peoples :p the winner will be announced on Friday! make sure you put your entries in! winners will be announced weekly from there on out!

ok peoples :p the winner will be announced on Friday! make sure you put your entries in! winners will be announced weekly from there on out!

Am I right in thinking that the entries go back to October? Come on Laurens de Bock!

If you read it, he says he started playing for barcelona in 1900!! Surely this player has been edited!!

no man. its a common bug imo regarding that age and year issue.

and jean marie is a wonderkid, no questions on that.

Congratulations!!

Wonderkid of the Month (it will be weekly from now on) winner round 1 goes to:

Zeerax:
with Marc Antonio Bueno

203002d1321142222-wonderkid-week-competition-marco-antonio-bueno-overview_-profile-.png