Joined specifically for this thread.

Not sure if he's well known, but most people know his (At least what I assume he is) brother Eden Hazard.

thorganhazard.jpg

hazardscout.jpg

Also, I fail at forum posting. The reason for the difference in timing with the scout report is because I had already signed him before finding this post, so I couldn't get a scout report on him.
thorganhazard.jpg

looks a good prospect duno if hes that well known though.

FM has a built-in screenshot command. Press Alt+F9, and a picture of your FM window will be saved (in .png format) in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots.

Uros Cosic of CSKA Moscow
I bought him last night for United! he looks quite a bit better in my game, good little player ;)

i thought it had to be like as soon as you start the game...that player who won is like 3 seasons in

just remember the rules, as long as he is under 21 yrs old he qualifies, it does not have to be rigth at the start, the reason for this thread as well is posting players that may have been 17 at the start, posting at 20 and we can see how well he has developed...

thats the point of this thread, its a bookmark for great young talent :D

By looking the wonderkids in this round i'm beginning to think that ain't gonna win....again :'(

Id like to say Khouma Babacar dont think he has been said previously. Very similar to yaya sanogo, but more of a drogba style player. Sorry I have masked attributes on can take another screen shot if u need me to.

Last edited:
Btw Arnaud Souquet starts off the game at 18. I'm only a season into the game!

I bought him last night for United! he looks quite a bit better in my game, good little player ;)

just remember the rules, as long as he is under 21 yrs old he qualifies, it does not have to be rigth at the start, the reason for this thread as well is posting players that may have been 17 at the start, posting at 20 and we can see how well he has developed...

thats the point of this thread, its a bookmark for great young talent :D

united are ment to be buying him in real life aparently hes got the potential to be beter than vidic

Id like to say Khouma Babacar dont think he has been said previously. Very similar to yaya sanogo, but more of a drogba style player. Sorry I have masked attributes on can take another screen shot if u need me to.

Dude he is too well known. Sorry that's not gonna win ;)
Raikan looks towards to more unknown players.

I wish I could enter, got some crackers.... :p

If you entered it wouldn't be a competition. It would be called feel inferior to Raikan as he can find players better than you can thread!!!!!!!!! :p

Kenneth Zohore

At F.C Copenhagen ( København ) at the beginning

Last edited: