Wonderkid of the Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
Here's my two. Found Toprak while checking out the Papiss Cisse who was in RL linked with Arsenal and Yaisien i've bought for 3m. Toprak i offered 8m and they accepted but he wont join :S

EDIT: After said that Toprak is known I change him to Zargo Toure from USBCO.

Last edited:
Here's my two. Found Toprak while checking out the Papiss Cisse who was in RL linked with Arsenal and Yaisien i've bought for 3m. Toprak i offered 8m and they accepted but he wont join :S

Hmm... Is Toprak not pretty well known to everyone? Great player though.

It was first time ive seen him, but I can change him if he's too well known.

Just noticed that StuW has found Zargo couple months ago and posted on here, but I'll change him also if necessary cos i have 3 nice players still up my sleeve.

Last edited:
Hopefully he is not well known and has not been posted before. I'm not one to participate in these kind of things, I don't think I'm good enough at spotting players just yet, but I have a feeling this could be a winner.

Matías Mier

Alphonse Areola

Im currently doing a Standard Liege story and started looking for a young goalkeeper and came across Alphonse Areola from PSG so scouted him with my results above.
I signed him in July 2013 for just £4m. He kept a clean sheet in a Belgian Super Cup 2-0 victory over Genk but then he got injured 10 minutes into his league debut against Anderlecht with the score at 0-0 so hes made a decent start to his career bar the injury.
Apologies if hes been mentioned before but hes a goalkeeper so i thought id be different. I won with Bryan Rabello in week 2 but i think ive found another contender.​

EDIT: Hes now back from injury and is absolutely amazing. Really consistent. Commands his area brilliantly and of course a shot stopper. 14 clean sheets in 20 games.​

View attachment 134623

P.S: Could i make a suggestion for the thread? Could you please list all the Week Winners in the opening post as i feel it would make a good shortlist rather than having to go through 12 pages of potential stars. Thanks mate!​

Last edited:
Areola is well known, before the patches he was -10 together with Ramsey :P

Leonel Galeano is one of the best known young CB's around.

Yea baby, two time, two time winner :D

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Here's my entry for this week.

Ji-Dong Won
attachment.php

a

Mate how is your Ji Dong-Won so good and mine is so poor?!
I loded k-league and i get this **** of a Ji Dong-Won.... I don't understand!?!?!? Explain please

View attachment 134466

Edit: I see this is a same player but dont have the same ID... Yours: 28016965, My: 66010036....

Last edited:
Back