I have no idea if this player has been entered but looks like he can go far. If you want to sign him (Approach to sign) it costs 785k.
I bought him at my second season. I think he will be good enough to be my Vertonghen replacement

No doubt you'll have heard of him Raikan but Andrej Kramaric from Dinamo.

Sebastian Corchia
Starts at Le Mans
Age 17-18
Fee £6.5m + 50% sell on

No doubt you'll have heard of him Raikan but Andrej Kramaric from Dinamo.

Nah, Ante Vukušić for now is way better, I heard that Ante is going to Chelsea for 10 mil. euros, which is way more than Kramarić is worth now...

Nah, Ante Vukušić for now is way better, I heard that Ante is going to Chelsea for 10 mil. euros, which is way more than Kramarić is worth now...

Has that kid you just mentioned even been entered in this comp yet? just looked him up and he looks like he could be a pretty awesome poacher on the game.

Has that kid you just mentioned even been entered in this comp yet? just looked him up and he looks like he could be a pretty awesome poacher on the game.

I don't know cause I haven't been watching this thread a lot... Well he had a slightly bigger PA on 11.2 patch, but he can still become very good, unfortunately they have lowered his PA slightly and also improved CA slightly (PA cause of the complete team form being very bad, CA cause of his very good performances)

im not so sure he is a good player. i was watching him and he doesnt look so good... :(

hey reyranakar, read the OP mate :) he is the most known young striker in Fm along with Lukaku :)

Sergi Gomez from Barcelona, CB.

SergiGmezProfile_Attributes.png
SergiGmezReports_ScoutReports.png

hahha, funny funny :) not many ppl actually know of him and he looked very classy, you are comparing Kadlec to Sarabia, its like chalk and cheese around here mate....

FM11 - good young players AND MANU Players.doc

Can I take part if I'm not part of FM?
If so then I'd like to enter Bruno Uvini.

Collin Quaner - got offered to me, checked him out and he seems pretty good for his age

ColinQuaner.jpg

please stop spamming threads with this **** downloaded text document you got from some other site! its **** and you will get an infraction if I see it again, you can start a thread for it if you want! thank you!

so did everyone else on Fm-base :) he is very well known kid :) read the OP and welcome to Fm-base