I made a save with Liverpool and my scouts are finding decent players all over the world, unfortunately I only have the leagues from England, Italy & Spain loaded. Better performance but not as many talented players. It's a nice difference being able to get quality staff from the start of the game.

Raikan, when are you going to post the winners? I've been waiting for the results and I might try and look at all the players my scouts have found and search the forums if they're known, if not, I'll post one here when the next round starts.

I will announce the winner on Monday :) not many applications this time around...

i'm really surprised no one has said the obvious eden hazard

hate to rush you Raikan, but this wonderkid of the "week" round has been open since 22nd April...

No because he is known already and tbh its about the not so known players but still he is amazing

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

F Brandy = even though he's 21 he's top class..!

please just keep on submitting players.. I will announce the winner on Wednesday before I leave for Holiday :)

I'm lazy to go and get a screenshot but I'll do it later.
Henri Lansbury. Not really much a wonderkid, but he can work wonders :)

I'll get it maybe later, my friend is using the com which I use for FM.

Surprised this has not been said yet... lingering in Liverpool's U18s, Jack Robinson. 16 year old with very good potential.

Jack Wilshere

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Or Phil Jones Blackburn

I dont know if anyone have posted this player, but he is doing really good JAN CHRAMOSTA

jpk2z5.png
[/IMG]

Last edited: