looking great lads keep them coming :) if you use scout report we pay more attention to you

Guys.. i think i just won ;)

This one i found on my Aston Villa save but it was in 11/12 so i started a new game with R.C.D Mallorca (where he plays). ENJOY! :D P.S i can assure you that he WILL improve, check my Aston Villa screenshot. (no edited)

Sorry for the language on the first screenshot :/ its in swedish but i think u guys will get it anyway ;)

Last edited:
Leonel Galeano from Independiente is promising
can you read the rules, they are not difficult to follow... Screenshot of player's profile and a scout report required

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:04 AM ----------

results tomorrow at 5pm?

we are closed for entries, the winner will be announced shortly... ;) thank you for all the entries and for mostly following the simple rules... :wub:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Congratulations:
Wonderkid of the week winner Round 1 goes to....

Frumleiki with Markus Henriksen...

attachment.php

and Rafmarinello with Tom Cairney...

attachment.php

there was nothing to choose between these two entries and due to the fact that it is our first round, I decided that a draw was a fair decision.... Congratulations! ;)

In a close 2nd and 3rd place respectively...

Stann with Illkay Gundogan...

attachment.php

(technically gifted, eye for the pass, a German Cesc in the making)

Styl33z with Raphael Holzhauser...

attachment.php

(good player, good decisions at 20, good technique and is either footed as well which is a bonus...)

For all those who entered the Lukaku's, Neymar's, Paulo Henrique's, Lucas's, Serge Aurier etc, as mentioned in the OP I will look more favourably on the more unkown players than your usual suspects. keep this in mind for round 2 ;)

Entries for week two will open at 5pm this evening!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:11 PM ----------

Next round entries are now open... closing date, Monday 6th December 8:00am.
winners will be anounced at 5pm!

please, read the OP before posting, entering the same players will be frowned upon, kindly go through some of the previous entries to ensure that you are not entering the same players...

good luck and enjoy!

Neil ;)

Last edited:
Wonderkid

I thought I'd get the weeks entries off and running. :)

Phil Jones from Blackburn

Hope you enjoy <)

Vegar Eggen Hedenstad, another Norwegian youngster.
I made a save with Barcelona got a scout with 19 - 20 in the scouting abilities and scouted him. Three stars in Barcelona is pretty good.

well hes a lot better in some of the players i have seen being showen on this

we are closed for entries, the winner will be announced shortly... ;) thank you for all the entries and for mostly following the simple rules... :wub:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Congratulations:
Wonderkid of the week winner Round 1 goes to....

Frumleiki with Markus Henriksen...

attachment.php

and Rafmarinello with Tom Cairney...

attachment.php

there was nothing to choose between these two entries and due to the fact that it is our first round, I decided that a draw was a fair decision.... Congratulations! ;)

In a close 2nd and 3rd place respectively...

Stann with Illkay Gundogan...

attachment.php

(technically gifted, eye for the pass, a German Cesc in the making)

Styl33z with Raphael Holzhauser...

attachment.php

(good player, good decisions at 20, good technique and is either footed as well which is a bonus...)

For all those who entered the Lukaku's, Neymar's, Paulo Henrique's, Lucas's, Serge Aurier etc, as mentioned in the OP I will look more favourably on the more unkown players than your usual suspects. keep this in mind for round 2 ;)

Entries for week two will open at 5pm this evening!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:11 PM ----------

Next round entries are now open... closing date, Monday 6th December 8:00am.
winners will be anounced at 5pm!

please, read the OP before posting, entering the same players will be frowned upon, kindly go through some of the previous entries to ensure that you are not entering the same players...

good luck and enjoy!

Neil ;)
Wooo 2nd place :) gonna defo go one better this week!

Ritheley..no were near as good as other players but thought i would giv it a go...got a good report from my scout