World Cup Quals

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Well there becoming very cruital now.

As im sure you know Scotland need two wins from two (vrs Belurus,home & Slovenia away) & hope Norway slip up.

Anyway I see England u21s did their country proud :D

Yeh they got beat, but they have qualified anyway :)

England should win tonight. I just hope Owen has fully recovered from his dead leg :|

tonight? what times the game at likes?

Scotland games on from 2.15, KO 3 on SS1

Ireland v Cyprus 5.30 Sky Sports

Would like to see Doyle from reading upfront with keano

Should win easily the big one is wednesday against the swiss :worried:

Gregor said:
tonight? what times the game at likes?

Scotland games on from 2.15, KO 3 on SS1
Sorry, I meant 'this afternoon'. It is a 3pm KO as well I think on BBC1.

The Wales Vs N Irelands also on the BBC, its on 2.

Ill be watching the Ireland game, If they dont get the palyoffs at least Kerr should get the sack!

Gregor said:
Ill be watching the Ireland game, If they dont get the palyoffs at least Kerr should get the sack!

Totally agree but if we make it he deserves to keep the job

Cameroon just threw away their chances of going to the world cup by hitting the post with a penalty in 95 minutes.

Did u watch it Lee?

I watched a min of it, coverage looked shiz

Nah I never watched it, it was on at the same time as the England match but as soon as the England match I flicked over to watch the last 10 minutes of the Cameroon match. Cameroon dominated the last 10 minutes, pretty much all of what I saw took place in Egypt's box. Then Cameroon got a penalty in 95 minutes and hit the post, if only they let Eto'o take it maybe they would be going to the World Cup instead of Ivory Coast.

Oh and yeh the coverage was really bad, looked like it was just a man in the crowd filming it because he kept missing things and it was shakey. :)

woopee

We get to see Drogba in the WC

We also get to see England in the World Cup :D

Because Czech lost 2-0 to Holland it means England have automatically qualified no matter what the result is against Poland because if we lose we will be best runner up. :D

boooo....but anyway,we won again,and did something England didnt :D

I watched the end of the Cameroon game too,was crazy! This year Angola,Iv.Coast,Togo and Ghana have all qualified :yikes: >_> while Nigeria,S.Africa,Senegal and obviously Cameroon havent!!! :eek:

Looks like Stuart Baxters sacked then (Scottish SA Manager)

The best thing about the Dutch result is we get to see Poland in the WC :D

Lee, who does Smicer play with now? I thought he retired but he played vrs Holland so obviously not.

I'm not 100% sure who he's at now but I think he might be at Bordeaux.

Must win for Scotland, even if we cant get to the world cup we need to finish 3rd so we dont get put in a really low pot.

England need to win to win the group and Ireland need to pray for them to win there group :p

Wales and N.Ireland will be playing for pride.

I think im gunna flick between the Scotland & Poland game. Hopefully Boruc has a bad game but Poland still win as :

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will run the rule over Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc in Poland's match against England at Old Trafford. (Daily Record)